Old 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #50092 
eaturbyfill

Argh, I wanna go home. :/
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #50093 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaturbyfill View Post
I like KH, but I think they made the plot way too complicated. I stopped trying to understand it, lol. The games and timelines are in weird orders and don't make a lot of sense to me.

Oh, it's okay, Sakura. He's been doing surgeries like this for a long time, so this doctor should finally be able to give us more useful conversation. The other doctors I saw didn't know much because they were just general practitioners. I want to wait until winter break for the surgery, because I can't miss a month of school without being in danger of failing. Attendance is a big part of grades, and can't be made up. :/ I hope there is something we can do to at least combat it until then, or I might not have a choice. If we could just slow down the growth.. it's growing way too fast. Most goiters aren't like this, but I had a sudden onset and now sudden swelling increases all of the time. It's making me grumpy. xD

*sending you healing vibes if you want them say "I willingly accept the gift that BettaQi uploaded for me."*
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #50094 
djembekah

okay, kira is on the bottom, breathing kinda hard like peach did when she died. ughh. i dont know whats going on!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #50095 
Yuuie

afternoon all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #50096 
Laki

If I could make Kira better I would. In the meantime, sending good vibes <3
I microwaved oatmeal at school today so I wouldn't starve... It was all gummy and chewy.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #50097 
djembekah

okay i've had the blue screen of death twice. i am pretty sure it said kernel stack error. also all my stuff has been running slowly lately. is it all related? should i buy a big lash drive tomorrow and back up all my stuff?? and then buy a new computer when i get my tax refund? ughhh

thanks laki :(
Old 10-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #50098 
Aahnay

Laki? do you like it all gummy and chewy? i dont, i micro my oats all the time, but I use the non instant ones, and only put in for about 3 minutes on high I think, lol So they are just barely soaking up the water and beginning to mush up a bit. I never measure , just pour in the oats and then the water to cover them, lol.

been a while since ive been on, lots of things to get done.. kitchen still not done, lol.

Now have to work on rocket heater. Will freeze tonight.

BUT need to tell this story, lol. Pooky, one of my rescued kittens, now about 5 i guess, wondered over to the open tub of tubs, with 3 fish in it. I ran over to stop him, but waited.

He was just thirsty, and started drinking out of the girl gone to boy's tub, lol. He drank for a long long time. And Pretty Boy, swam around and around and around close to the surface and pookies tongue.

Then finally, Pretty Boy went for pooks tonge, and swam away really fast, lol. Pook didnt even notice and kept on drinking. LOL, oh I wish i had my vid handy then!

Pook walked away when done and didnt even try to paw him. But Slink tries to hub the tank to get to them .
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #50099 
djembekah

lol! how funny Aahnay! good to see you back :)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #50100 
dramaqueen
Banned

I just lost Journey. What the heck is going on with Petsmart bettas lately?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese