ugh my heeead
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #50302 
xjenuhfur

boo. :K
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #50303 
Sakura8

Haha, we would! Drink our tea and play with the cat and fish before discussing history's greatest events. *nods wisely*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #50304 
Laki

Yes. I think I saw on reddit today that there was a British comedy piloted about Hitler and Eva living next door to Jewish people... I didn't click the link because I usually have a hard time not branching off into the world of YT and reserve those moments for when I'm home alone eating.
Or we could discuss ww1. Which is DEFINITELY what I will write my thesis on if I ever do a master's. It might be my favorite topic.
What's yours?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #50305 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Is it just me or does a lot of people on here seem nocturnal? Also if I get a second betta what type should I look out for? I was thinking half moon.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #50306 
Sakura8

Laki, mmm. For a long time, I was focused on the American Civil War and Civil Rights Movement. It was kind of my activism period. o.O Now it's WW1 and the Pacific part of WW2, particularly the events that led up to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Also love the space race. Have read Apollo 13 so many times the cover is ripped.

Bettas, hahaha, yeah we do seem to be nocturnal, don't we? Halfmoons are pretty but they can be a lot of work because their tails rip so easy. Plakats are a lot of fun. :)
Old 10-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #50307 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Okay, so I've always been confused whats a dragonscale and a rosetail?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #50308 
Sakura8

A dragon scale is a betta who has thick iridescent scales.

A rosetail is a halfmoon betta who has extreme branching in his tail.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #50309 
Laki

Sakura that's the pic of my favorite favorite HMPK mustard gas!!! I had that exact fish as my desktop background forever! lol

I was always interested in the bombings too. Actually I watched a documentary years ago on History channel (when HC was still about history and not pawn stars) and it was about a historian trying to get to know the victims. One skeleton mother was found crouched protectively over her child skeleton a couple miles out of the red zone while everything in the house was just annihilated. That image stuck with me. That, and the famous image of a little girl on the road while everything around her is deccimated.
What makes humans do stuff like that! :/
eta- I guess I am more interested in the post bombings which is why we'd make a great pair!! You fill me in on the befores and I'll fill you in on the afters lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #50310 
bettasareawesome

Is a dragonscale rosetail possible?

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese