Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #50441 
Laki

But but buuuut
Mine are slow and dumb. I'll drop one now and distract Ludey. See how it's like in the morning. Night!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #50442 
djembekah

anxious and idek i need to do something
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #50443 
Aahnay

Bekah, gratz! oh sounds like they like you, and hope you like them, could be a fun place to work

Sakura uck worms, i looked them up.. I dont mine hospital tanks, in fact its actually nice cause i can inspect them, one on one.. i miss that with my girls.. My challenge is the water consuption. Its tuff to go get water everyday in my old truck. If i had running water, oh man i would have walls of fish now.

My little girl can wiggle her tail, and bends it to the side to sit on her leaf. She can swimm really fast if she wants, i dont know if it hurts her or not. Id like to put her back with the others, to free up this tank to grow plants etc in.. Maybe put georgie back in it!

Georgie is so funny to look at. his tail looks like a girls crowntail, lol with a couple long long spikes.. and he goes around flaring. Yesterday, it wasnt till evening till he perked up, he was very tired from the fight.

Just a bit ago while feeding them the young cellephane flew into his side and the fight was on.. i really dont think much of this divider... I dont understand how there is space at the edges, the mesh is curved a little youd think it would meet the glass.

those square, 1 gallon tubs, at walmart, they are the store brand on the isle with the food containers... at my store they are above the others on the top shelf. You get 2 i think. You can see through them .. but they arent clear they work really well for the qt, easy to cup the fish to do wc.

How did they all get sick? I mean you have several diff things going on? the worms come from crustations? the pinecone, cant be helped. the cotton mouth? Thats a lot of stress..

Those algae wafers? the ones i tried.. were the small ones, it just fell to the bottom and no one ate it.. i took it out at the end of the day. I tried a gain, when snail was on the betta leaf? i broke off a little piece and put next to him.. looked like he was eating it, but i dont really think so.. I tried blanched lettuce too, no go.. i dont know what the heck to feed them

OHOH my girl/boy? he flared really really big and his tail was cupped! lol he was mad, lol but i got to see his tail .. but it was over quickly and he moved on.

The female partner to above? her tail is grown back to about 3/4, i cannot believe how fast they can regenerate!!!! I wish i could grow my hair like that.. well, not longer but more of it o.O

Last edited by Aahnay; 10-09-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:42 PM   #50444 
djembekah

i am so excited i hope it goes well!

i am anxiety though
Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #50445 
djembekah

ugh i feel ridiculous and annoying and anxious and so many things and i just ugh.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #50446 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Why I stay up so late watching movie?
I'M SO DUMB. Dx
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #50447 
eaturbyfill

They still have no idea why this happened. As long as it doesn't get really worse, I'm okay with dealing with it for a while, but aesthetically it hurts my self esteem. My neck was always one of my favorite parts of my body, now it's lumpy. Apparently I'm a "it popped up randomly with no cause" case.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #50448 
djembekah

im sorry Elizabeth!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 AM   #50449 
Silverfang

Taking tomorrow off... Thursday I take in lotsa snailies
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #50450 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

There was an earthquake in Montreal last night. o.o
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese