Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #50461 
djembekah

bleh i dont want to work. im lazy as heck
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #50462 
eaturbyfill

Math for C.S. is taking my life.. o-o Slowly, but surely..
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #50463 
Laki

lol Kinetic. I want to see pics!!
Getting Ludendorff a q tank ready. I think I'll try to float the .5g in the heated tank.. OR do you think it would be okay to put a 7.5g heater in the .5gallon tank??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #50464 
Yuuie

sigh don't want to work either but today and tomorrow then i got a three day weekend laters all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #50465 
Sakura8

Is the 7.5w adjustable? If so, sure. If not, watch the temp, it could skyrocket.

Only temporary, Elizabeth! Once you get this thing taken care of you'll be back to having a lovely neck. But personally, I like the head that's attached to it. :)

Aahnay, the worms . . . I don't know how I got them but I've had cases of them ever since. They just randomly pop up. Not happy because of the 4 fish who've had them, only one has survived so far. The pineconing? :( I'm just not sure. And now I don't see the fuzzies on the congo tetra so maybe it was just slime coat?

No running water? That must be hard to take care of fish then. Bet you get a workout hauling water.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #50466 
Laki

I decided against the heater. There's literally only 6 cups of water (I measured) in there. And we turned the heat on, and I'm watching his thermometer. If he gets too cold I'll put the desk lamp over him or place him on the table over the heater.
I wish fish didn't get sick so easy! Lude shed his slime coat before and it was scary bc I thought he had some freak disease. So hopefully whoever's fish is sick is just shedding their slime coat. All the others I hope they get better!
eta- I cannot believe I kept Lakitu in this .5 for months as his "home".. It's so peeny weeny small!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #50467 
Sakura8

Yeaaaah, 6 cups of water is hard to measure. And I wish fish didn't get sick so easily too. Good luck with Lude!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #50468 
Laki

haha Thanks. He is flaring and stuff so I don't think he's doing too bad. I just wish he didn't eat all that snail food!! lol This epsom is just precaution since he was laying around on his anubias and sort of breathing hard. Which is why he is only in 6 cups of water (don't have to struggle for surface).
My bunny made the small animal rescue calendr.. One sec I gets a picture...
Old 10-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #50469 
Sakura8

Yay for Acacia!!!! Go Calendar Girl!

That's why I feed my snails all cucumber now, so the bettas don't pig out. -___- Why must they be such gluttons with fins?!?!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #50470 
purplemuffin

So I went to a veterinary technician training seminar today. We were discussing groups we felt we belonged to--like clubs. Someone in there mentioned he was in the IBC! Pretty neat! I didn't get a chance to meet him, sadly.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese