Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #50541 
TheCrabbyTabby

I just don't see the justification of keeping a dog in the yard all the time. They need to be taken inside when the weather is either too hot, or too cold. Certian breeds are more tolerant to cold and warmth but no dog is immune to heat stroke or frost bite.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #50542 
eaturbyfill

I do more than sneeze. My eyes and throat dry out and swell, my entire sinuses become completely clogged and continuously drain, I become plagued with mucous build up in my lungs, itchiness on my face and all over, and vomiting. So, because I have allergies, I'm not supposed to be able to experience having a dog?

Not all dogs are well-behaved. It's illogical to think every dog can be successfully kept indoors. I'm unsubscribing from this thread and you probably won't see me around much from now on.

I don't appreciate how I was judged in your first post, Crabby. Being falsely judged happens to be one of the things that offends me the most. Farewell.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #50543 
Sakura8

Olympia, Mocha is crazy. I've heard of dogs who pee when scared or excited. First I've heard of one who poops.

Aww, Elizabeth! Don't go!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #50544 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Please don't leave Elizabeth.
Ugh...
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #50545 
TheCrabbyTabby

Don't get all bent out of shape here. I am just expressing my opinion. If your that allergic to dogs, then maybe not getting one should be a great consideration. Or some allergy pills.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #50546 
eaturbyfill

Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself if they consist of judging others.

No, I don't deserve that. Sorry.

I WILL get a dog, and it WILL live outside.
I'm not some inconsiderate prick who would let it get too hot or cold.

If anyone who isn't going to treat me like that wants to be friends, you can add me on Facebook. I'm on Sakura's if you need to find me.
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #50547 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Yep Mocha. No she's fearful and a person scared her and she pooped, has happened before when someone scared her.
I wish I could kick my dogs outside but they're already spoiled. >_> I ruined them.
Posted via Mobile Device
You have no idea how spoiled my Sadie was. I used to bake her chickens twice a week, the vet said it was probably the healthies thing you could feed a dog if you could afford it.

Eaturbyfill that is why I can't own cats, I can barely stand to be in the same house where they have been let alone around them. Have you tried an allergy medicine like cleritan or nasinex?
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #50548 
Sakura8

My grandmother's Sadie was the fattest corgi I've ever seen, poor dog.

Anyways, guys, we're gonna go ahead and drop the dog outside topic okay? No more arguing.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #50549 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I'm watching Rocky II. Apparently the last good one, shoot.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #50550 
TheCrabbyTabby

Okay. First of all, I am not judgeing you. I am not saying your going to simply tie the dog up and leave it there to weather the elements. I am just saying that your being completely unreasonable to the dog. Even my uncle's dog, who is a lab and a hunting dog and spends almost all of his time outside, gets to spend time inside on occasion, and is taken to live in the garage when winter hits. Then again, he lives on a farm in Minnesota and winter gets pretty cold there.

I am just saying that a hunting breed/working breed/large breed living inside is very well possible. If the dog isn't well trained, then it should be given dog obedience lessons to make it so. There is no excuse to keep a dog outside all the freakin' time. Not even allergies. Take some feakin' allergy pills or go get some allergy shots of you want a dog that bad.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese