Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #5051 
copperarabian

poor turtles They should have some sort of spot to rest.
I was at a different petco yesterday with one of my buddies and the red parrots cichlids and Oscars had holes in their head and gill covers, and some where starting to form on their sides D: it was sooo sad, the oscar kept looking at us like he was saying "save me from this saaaad place pleeaaase!" *cry* Poor thing, even my friend wanted to take him home :(
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #5052 
Sakura8

Nooo, don't tell us things like that Copper! Now I want to drive to your Petco and save the Oscar!

Fighter, rant away, the rest of us are ranting right along with you. Those poor turtles, I just wanna scoop them all up and put them somewhere safe. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:23 PM   #5053 
fightergirl2710

Ugh! Poor oscars :( There were oscars here too, poor things were the quietest, most lethargic oscars I've ever seen.. I literally wanted to break open the tank and take them home. They were 8 inches long too :(
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #5054 
Sakura8

Dang, where's Echo the Enforcer when you need her? Oh, yeah. Recovering from surgery and tied up with work and school . . . Come baaaack, Echo!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #5055 
fightergirl2710

She had surgery O.o I didn't know that!
She would whoop their butts good X(

I should make a fb page about it and u guys should comment about how horrible it was, once they know that foreign tourists are complaining, they might do something.. They don't care about anything else.. Losers..
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #5056 
Sakura8

That's what she said when she posted a while ago about her betta Zen in the emergencies section (think it was just fin rot). She said it was in the "headlight" section, so uhm, girls, I think we know which area she's talking about.

Yeah, I'll complain my head off. Oh wait, I don't have a facebook account. Enh. I'll use someone else's to complain.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #5057 
copperarabian

D: I read up andd found out that it had hole in the head disease, and that it's from bad water conditions :( and since so many had it, that meant that petco had horrible conditions *sadness* I would post a photo of what it looked like, but it's so sad looking I don't want to make everyone else sad.

Quote:
@fighter Ugh! Poor oscars :( There were oscars here too, poor things were the quietest, most lethargic oscars I've ever seen.. I literally wanted to break open the tank and take them home. They were 8 inches long too :(
Poor things D: Oscars aren't the most active cichlid but they shouldn't be lethargic and sad, poor guys....
Old 07-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #5058 
Sakura8

I've heard Oscars are very prone to hole-in-the-head disease and that's caused by poor water quality. :( I feel so bad for those Oscars.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #5059 
copperarabian

yeah, they get it easily if water quality is bad, but the thing is if the water quality is fine they shouldn't get it at all :(

I have to go and clean/wax my car, later guys :P
Old 07-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #5060 
Neil D

Wax on. Wax off. Wax on....
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese