Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #50591 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
No one here was being an elitist just offering an opinion on how to keep dogs, and everyone always has an opinion. It's a shame you took it so personally but if you need time to cool off fine but do come back when you do.

On a side note while others and even I disagree, you can keep a dog outside. My friend did and from him I learned a bit, you need to give it someplace warm to get into for instance he had a dog house with tiers that allowed the dog to go up a ramp and around a corner where he put some straw for warmth. Honostly it worked just fine and the dog was happy and healthy just the same as an indoor dog. But one thing he always made sure to do was keep it's flea and tick shots up to date and had a flea coller on it just to be safe.

Like I said do come back when you cool off!
+1

In other news, Willow peed on my knee when I was feeding her a high calorie puppy food supplement. O_o

EDIT: This is Willow.
Attached Images

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 10-12-2012 at 05:10 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #50592 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Guys really, I'm getting sick of coming home to this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #50593 
djembekah

interview went well! here's hoping i get a phone call in the next week or so...
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #50594 
Laki

omg that puppy looks like an alien!! I want it.

We were coming out of the grocery store and they don't have lights on the side of the building for like money saving or something and we met a cat. This cat looked like a Britsh shorthair (like, our favorite cats if we had to pick a "breed") except it obviously wasn't but maybe was half. Anyway, I bought Oliver a big bag of treats so we fed this cat. He was plush and soft and purr-y! Grey and white, the grey was like dilute brindle almost (mottled?)... either way.

Gammon hasn't moved in like 3 days. Good sign? Or bad? I nudged him with rocks earlier while vacuuming. Thought it might spook him into moving. Not dead.. Just not moving.

We bought the best death-by-chocolate mini cake you can imagine. So needed it to calm this PMS migraine (which is why I'm so snappy today regarding the outdoor dogs)
Omg, tantrums.

Good luck Bekah!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #50595 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Ugh, reading about Amanda Todd now. :/ Why do these things happen.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #50596 
TheCrabbyTabby

Yeah, bullying is sad.

Willow is a Boston terrier, so I am pretty sure she is not an alien. She is the runt of the litter. She should weigh at least a pound and half but only weighs around 12.5 ounces. Such a tiny little thing.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 10-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #50597 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I can't imagine if something like that happened to someone I know.. in any way.. I'd do anything for someone in a situation like that. I've stuck with people that no one liked for stupid reasons just so they wouldn't feel alone. :/ People shouldn't have to feel alone, we're not solid like rocks and we need each other.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #50598 
thekinetic

Why kill herself?! Honostly I would have first killed the bully. My brother had it right when a friend of his was bullied, he got a group of his friends together and cornered the bully in a bathroom and beat the guy until he blacked out. That is my rule with bullies, no tolerance and no mercy!>:(

Of course I never got bullied because I was way to big and tough to tangle with. My friend did though so I went home with him on his bus one day, just staring at his bully the whole way. I'll tell you he got off that bus and went straight home and never messed with my friend again. >:)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #50599 
Laki

I have to go read about this...
I like that kid who, in Australia, picked up his bully and slammed him to the ground!! lol I like the Street Fighter edit. Goes to show. The bully becomes the bullied and everyone congratulates .. He was sticking up for himself but not everybody can do that. I was bullied, never physically but mentally. I'm still shy as a result. Going to be a teacher lol
I'm going to the lps tomorrow to get catnip mice (locally made) that my sister cannot get in Montreal so I'm sending her one for her cat Illusion. I'm already thinking about the bettas. I'm not looking for another one but someone on this forum lucked into the mustard gas dragon scale HMPK and if it happened to her it could happen to me! lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #50600 
thekinetic

I lucked into a elephant ear betta mislabeled as pk, so instead of being $30 it was $10! What a shame I didn't have an extra tank. :(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese