Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #50611 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hahahahahahahah course you wouldn't Bekah, you are too sweet.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #50612 
Silverfang

My remaining snails! I will give a few away to someone who wanted to trade, if it's still available.

Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #50613 
Sakura8

Bekah.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #50614 
Laki

Silver, are those purple apple snails?
Tempting... Tempting.
I flipped Gammon over two days ago, he was upside down for a day (when I fed the wafer) and when I removed my potato Ludendorff into the q-tank I flipped Gammon over right. He's been there since. I have cream on my hands so I'll check his trapdoor tomorrow. He pulled this a week ago though, the day after my guarantee on him -_- But then he came back to "life". I don't know, I'll check him tomorrow but his meat is all inside. Milly's been feasting all up and down the tank. It's like Jekyl and Hyde with them.
It's a sin that Amanda Todd is getting support and help AFTER she killed herself. What is this world, really. I'm not having kids.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #50615 
djembekah

djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #50616 
Silverfang

DSP (dark striped purple). At least that's what the folks on another snail forum say. Submitted the photo for their image glossary.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #50617 
diablo13

I just feel horrible as of now. So, an update. My sorority got hit by a slowish-moving fungal infection. I wasn't even away of this until I found Nayru dead with fuzzy stuff all over her body :( it appeared on Midna, too. Midna is getting better and should be ready to go back in soon. The Krib and 4 girls left in the tank are fine. Another Platy died shortly after the last time I was on from, same as the other two, unknown cause. I was taking care of my mom's beautiful green fish for a week or two, because he appeared sick. I was going to give him back to her this weekend. He was fine this morning, I come in not 10 minutes ago to find him dead :( I don't know what it could've been. The water is pretty high, but there's a giant air bubble half the size of the container on the top. I feel that it's my fault :(
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #50618 
Laki

Those snails are considered rare Silver! If I didn't already have 3 types of snail I might consider lol
Kijiji them, could probably make a few dollars off them.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #50619 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

You're right Laki. It's pretty sad that her bullies followed her around what, 4, 5, schools and a few towns...
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #50620 
Sakura8

Aw, Diablo. :( I'm so sorry about Nayru. Chances are the fuzzy stuff is saprolegnia that develops after death. I don't think it's what killed her. Anyway, I know the feeling about losing fish for no apparent reason. It's frustrating, isn't it?

Silverfang, I know! Send me some snail-filled cupcakes. They should make it over the border okay, right?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese