betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 06:06 AM   #50811 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #50812 
Laki

Morning!
I have Milly in a betta cup to eat algae wafers and a bottom tablet but she's just going around. wth. Are they trying to die? Bc life in a planted tank with no enemies and all the food they can eat is just too terrible? Maybe she's on a hunger strike bc she misses Gammon..
lol

If this was meat food my assassins would be rolling around in it tying to eat it all, like a pack of emaciated dogs.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #50813 
Silverfang

Blargh, can't access websites at home. DNS servers are down. Quick! Someone look up the ranges for open DNS! >.>

Bought a fan shrimp while I was out... He looks so handsome. Hope he takes to the sorority.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #50814 
dramaqueen
Banned

We had a problem with the server earlier but our awesome Admin took card of it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #50815 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Kinetic, how about menstrating for a few days each month lol

omg I'm so restless and bored. Oliver is driving me and I have so much to read but no motivations. :(
Yes but that is just pain, moodiness, and cramps. But with the new moon stuff falls apart, explodes, hits me or all three! Pain I can handle but with the new moon I'm pretty sure if I hid under the bed it would break and fall on top of me.

I'm not worried for another month but yesterday I ran into stuff half a dozen times, hurt my back, my camera stopped working, and I dropped a chair on my foot. I also can't find my favorite watch!

Once I had a car catch on fire, just sitting off in the driveway! A woman's monthly time is natural but this stuff is supernatural. The only good part to mine is that it is the exact opposite during a full moon, then my luck is top notch. I can't wait until the 29th!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #50816 
Bettawolf19

Lol sounds like you have loads of fun Kinetic
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #50817 
Laki

lol Kinetic.. I guess I made the assumption that you knew about the weird things that happen while a woman is menstrating.. She's naturally in the mood to mate but there are no prospects, she feels lowly and therefore makes up for it by eating junk and then feeling bad and bloated, she can be so moody that the law of Murphy is gravitated towards her and she may experience butter hands (and the dropsies), extreme happiness or sadness and the general wherewithal to lose items.

Oh my, nvm. I have a headache coming.

I just don't know what to do with this algae. It's on the side with the light and I leave the light on since I wake up till 11 pm. So usually I get up between 7-8am M-F so like 14 hours the light is on.. Too much? It's a 6500k light.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #50818 
TheCrabbyTabby

OMG!! I've had it to about here with those prerecorded "Vote for this candidate!" phone calls!!!
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #50819 
dramaqueen
Banned

Family friendly forum, guys. Let's keep talk about bodily functions to a minimum or cut them out completely. TMI.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #50820 
Laki

We watched a video today online about 'Someone" Ryan (on Romneys side) washing CLEAN dishes at a soup kitchen! lol I was so embarrassed for him and his transparency. I mean, like he EVER washed a dirty dish in his life. Even for the photo op he wouldn't wash a dirty dish. How insulting.
I'm not a political person, but US campagn strategies are like watching a cartoon.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese