Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #50901 
TheCrabbyTabby

Olympia, there is a trick you can teach a dog that I find very amusing. Its the "fetch me a beer" trick. Your supposed to ask or tell the dog to go and get you a beer and he/she will go to the fridge, open it up, grab a can of beer (or soda if your not a beer drinker), close the fridge and go to you and give you the said can of beer (or soda).

Now, this trick requires several stages of training, each taking anywhere from days to weeks to months, and then an ending stage to put all the stages together, but its worth the look on your friends' and family members' faces when you have the dog do it in front of them.

Not what I call stupid.

There are dogs, that are not even trained, mind you, that sniff out the faintest hint of cancer in their owner's body and save their lives. Not to mention the dogs that save peoples' lives without hesitation or without any formal training.

Just because they shed on your clothes, which they can't control, does not make them stupid.

Okay, I'm done, and I know your just frustrated right now. Just chillax for a while and it'll be alright.

EDIT: My dog has managed to find a way to jump the fence at her leisure and does so anytime she is out in the yard unsupervised. Going to have to invest in an electric fence to keep her from getting out, or worse, getting hit by a car on the busy street that runs by our house. She is too smart/athletic for her own good.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 10-17-2012 at 05:59 AM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #50902 
Laki

omg if you're unhappy with dogs I'll take them! I'm so alone without a doggie. They are truly the best friends for man. I prefer dogs to most people, not going to lie. Somehow Matt knew this and decided it was worth it and put up with a lot of me and my devotion to Coco lol
Now it's just a waiting game until we are done school and get our french mastiff.

Congrats Bekah! All those little babies. Those angelfish came from a bad home and knew raising their little angel family with you would be okay. Sweet.

Crabby those story ideas were good! I used to write plain fiction but once I started university it all left me. I have been trained not to be creative by them. I'm hoping once I'm done school I will regain it. I used to draw and paint too.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #50903 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Mocha is sitting whining to be let into my parents room (parents don't want her around). Sitting there with her nasty torn up blanket she takes everywhere. I just don't like dogs.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #50904 
Laki

Aw mocha
Old 10-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #50905 
TheCrabbyTabby

Let me get this straight. Your parents don't like dogs, and you don't like dogs. Why do you have dogs again?

Just a note here. How cute is it that your dog has a binky? Its even all loved to death like a binky should be!! I am currently fostering a momma Boston and her three puppies, who are beyond adorable BTW. They have faces that could sway even the firmest dog hater into being a dog lover.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 10-17-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:13 AM   #50906 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

She's something alright. The only good thing about her is she doesn't show affection.

Oh man found some friends who'd go bungee jumping with me, YAY.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #50907 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Oh no my dad loves them (just not sleeping with them). I just use them for exercising.
Crabby: http://www.dogbehaviour.com/articles...ectsucking.htm
Old 10-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #50908 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #50909 
TheCrabbyTabby

Out of the three boston pups, I love the littlest, Willow, the most. How could you possibly hate this lovely little face?
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #50910 
Laki

lol I admit I'm a fan of terriers and larger dogs but that puppy is just SqUeUEEeeEEe

My cat ate my hand, took my pen and attacked that and then lost it over the side of the bed and didn't go get it, then took the cap off the replacement pen I had to go get and then bawls at me for food and then sticks his litter box infected paws in at my bunny and then doesn't want to cuddle with me and pleasures himself with fleece blankets and then tries to call me mom.

I love him but my gawd.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese