Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #5101 
Bettawolf19

I'm stuck in Illinois we have no european accents :( but now I get a random out of the blue english/irish accent with certains words lol

By 20 gal is up and running btw :P and I got a 10 gal with filter and hood for $22
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #5102 
Sakura8

Waaah, where's my British bf????? We don't have any here where I live, just cowboys!

Pitluvs, computer went slow, I'll try watching the video in a second.

Bettawolf: Where on earth did you find a hood and heater for $22? You lucky bettawolf you.

I went through a total "I wanna be Irish" thing in high school because of Riverdance and during this time, totally without me trying, I would get an Irish accent when I got really mad. Not a big one but I started talking funny, it was really weird. But when I would actually TRY to have an accent I ended up sounding like a drunk Lucky Charms leprechaun.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #5103 
LittleBettas

nice, I can never find good deals on tanks until they are already gone :(

sucks about the no accents though, I lucked out, my boyfriend and I have known each other since middle school and he cant resist me ;) lmao

Edit

Drunk lucky charms leprechaun... :D lmao
LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #5104 
Yuuie

it's funny i lived in canada my whole life and just last week sunny from 51st mcdonalds thought i had a russian accent O.O
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #5105 
Sakura8

Yuuie, I'm glad work was slow since you were short-staffed. Otherwise that could have been mega stressful.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #5106 
Yuuie

yep the bussy time was lunch with only 500 dollar hours and i had the people for that dinner was slower thought. i had seven people at lunch and five at dinner not including me. and thankfully mellisa showed up or i would have been working 12hours straight and would of not been impressed.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #5107 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Showoff, hehe.

As for your new guy, I agree. If they're going to have SBD problems I prefer the floaty kind too. Sadly, it never works out that way. :/
he's got a pretty hot voice in general, nice and deep, then the accent as well ^_^ lol

yeah, I put some stuff in there for him to prop himself on and left the water a bit lower then he goes and floats, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #5108 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
My BF's a brit to :D
^_^ he keeps saying I'll probably get sick of it eventually, but I don't see that happening, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #5109 
Bettawolf19

theres a small petstore like 10 minutes away from me where I get all my large 3 gal kritter keepers for $10 and I ws lookign at their used stuff and found it :D

My friends make fun of me when I get my accent because mostly i get it when i'm mad and with my redhair and 5ftness they call me the lepaurcan
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #5110 
MissRockyHorror

I love Irish, English, British, Spanish (like spain not mexico), aussie, german accents :) I'm also english, british, Irish,Italian, German (and god only knows what else) My grandma's Grandma was BORN in Ireland XD and my grandpa is from the south so sometimes when I talk I will say something with an irish, english or southern twinge to it :) and not even know sometimes. my dad will be like " why did you say that with an english accent?" and I'm like... what do you mean? lol
also there is a REALLY FREAKING HOT english guy at my school he has a voice I could fall asleep to ;)
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese