Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #51371 
ThePearlFish

It's on The CW, Tuesdays, 9pm eastern. It is an interesting doctor show, not the typical drama. It's like High School drama in the adult doctor world. :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #51372 
Laki

Never heard of it either. But our tv is never really on. We only watch Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and some half hour shows which we stream online xD

Almost time for bed. I'm reading for NL folk/society and all this stuff is taken straight from the history books from which I took courses lol it's funny to hear their arguments from a folklore/sociology class. I can pinpoint which historian said what and I took courses with half of them xD Also, tomorrow is history faculty meet and greet. Am I a nerd for being excited to go talk to all the profs and eat food!?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #51373 
ThePearlFish

I am sick of Mr. RR Martin's series.. he could have made the series into 3 books tops, he just HAD to drawww everything out :/ lol
Old 10-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #51374 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I am sick of Mr. RR Martin's series.. he could have made the series into 3 books tops, he just HAD to drawww everything out :/ lol
Lol yeah he does but you should read Robert Jordan, he's more long winded than Earnest Hemingway. As in "joe schmoe the third esquire of the town of nowhere king of all schmucks wearing a fine blue coat made of sheeps wool from the small hamlet of wheretheheckami by blind monks, one of which was missing an eye he lost in a fishing accident, opened the door to his room using the doorknob made of brass, inccidently from the great mountains of mangly metal of death, and stepped forward with his left foot...." I think you get the point, that kind of long winded.X3

Edit: I got my new drivers license in the mail today......yeah my eyes where open waaay too wide.....I look like a deer in headlights.

Last edited by thekinetic; 10-23-2012 at 10:04 PM.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #51375 
ThePearlFish

I actually think my BF has one or two of Robert Jordan's books. :p
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #51376 
Tikibirds

can someone explaine lighting to me again?
Like how can I tell if this is any better then the bulb I already have?
http://www.petco.com/product/111971/...%20Bulb-111971

No more fuzzz on senior magic 'shrooms but he has a twitch thing going on. Is that normal?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #51377 
Yuuie

hi all back from work it was slow tonight with all the snow and people forgetting how to winter drive
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #51378 
Sakura8

Yuuie, it's so hard to believe it's snowing already where you are. o.O

Tiki, if you have a basic fluorescent Aqueon light, then that light is about the same. You can get a ZooMed FloraSun lightbulb to provide light in the red/blue spectrum but you sacrifice kelvins. For now, just stay with the bulb you have unless you are trying to grow red plants.

Also, I've noticed that many plants seem to have an adjustment period where they do terrible and almost die. I have learned: do not toss. Cut back a lot and use fertilizers and they should recover.

I must be bored. I looked at reptile sites for a newt or salamander and at tortoises (possibly more of a commitment than I want to make right now) and then at small animal cages and food. No, I do not need another pet.

Curlin most likely won't make it through the night. :( Haven't checked on him in an hour or so but he's nose down and has lost all color. Poor guy. Am treating his divided tank for those stupid worms so I can put another betta in there, and to make sure his tankmate doesn't have them.

Yes, I must be bored.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #51379 
Tikibirds

i know about the melting period but some of them - the stem goes gooey.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 10-24-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:21 AM   #51380 
Yuuie

yea snow but we usually go get on good snow fall before halloween now just wait and see if it stays or goes. also guess we missed the blizzard that was predicted too so yay on that
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese