Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #5131 
Sakura8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elk Grove, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRockyHorror View Post
You should :) It's free and easy to do if you do, add me Yoko_Sniper
Will do when or if I manage to get it set up.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #5132 
MissRockyHorror
New Member
 
MissRockyHorror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
XD
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:23 AM   #5133 
Sakura8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elk Grove, California
Ah, I never got the hang of World of Warcraft. I tried it once but I always ran out of money and the opposing armies beat the crud out of me.

I don't do well on the phones with people I don't know either. But I have to be really comfortable talking to someone in person to be comfortable talking to them on the phone. I don't know why I hate the phone so much, I think it's because I can't see the other person's expressions or something like that. As far as talking to people, I never know what to say. And then you get those unbearable long silences where you stare at each other trying to figure out what to say . . . sigh. I've learned to just embrace my social anxiety and channel it into taking care of bettas, lol.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 AM   #5134 
Bettawolf19
Member
 
Bettawolf19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: United States
I have a msn and yahoo lol had/have a skype but never use it.

As for a filter i'm kind aliking the whisper power filters because it has an adjustible flow rate thing. Anyone know of another with an adjustable one?

The biggest differences I ever hear is when I met a guy on a cruise ship that was from Missouri and had the cutest european accent ever! Otherwise the big divider is the north and south.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:30 AM   #5135 
MissRockyHorror
New Member
 
MissRockyHorror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
It's ok, I'm also not comfortable talking on the phone ESPECIALLY with people I don't know
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:32 AM   #5136 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Ah, I never got the hang of World of Warcraft. I tried it once but I always ran out of money and the opposing armies beat the crud out of me.

I don't do well on the phones with people I don't know either. But I have to be really comfortable talking to someone in person to be comfortable talking to them on the phone. I don't know why I hate the phone so much, I think it's because I can't see the other person's expressions or something like that. As far as talking to people, I never know what to say. And then you get those unbearable long silences where you stare at each other trying to figure out what to say . . . sigh. I've learned to just embrace my social anxiety and channel it into taking care of bettas, lol.
lol, think you're thinking of the regular warcrafts. the first warcrafts were strategy games, world of warcraft is an mmo (massively multiplayer online)

I think most of my issues are based around insecurities and fear of rejection. so I'm almost expecting them to not like the real me and I'm not really the type of person to pretend to be someone else, so I just sit there feeling uncomfortable instead, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #5137 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I have a msn and yahoo lol had/have a skype but never use it.

As for a filter i'm kind aliking the whisper power filters because it has an adjustible flow rate thing. Anyone know of another with an adjustable one?

The biggest differences I ever hear is when I met a guy on a cruise ship that was from Missouri and had the cutest european accent ever! Otherwise the big divider is the north and south.
I can always tell if someone is from the west by the way they say Oregon. easterners always say it weird, lol. they say it kind of like ore-ee-gone, it's more like ore-uh-gun (that's not exactly right, but I'm horrible at trying to spell out how stuff sounds, lol)
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:36 AM   #5138 
Pitluvs
Member
 
Pitluvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
OK, I just did a whole nights worth of hits from the 90's on my Facebook, probably ticked a few people off but tons loved it!! I was out of control, I wanted to post all of the awesome songs I was finding!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:37 AM   #5139 
Pitluvs
Member
 
Pitluvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
I can always tell if someone is from the west by the way they say Oregon. easterners always say it weird, lol. they say it kind of like ore-ee-gone, it's more like ore-uh-gun (that's not exactly right, but I'm horrible at trying to spell out how stuff sounds, lol)
We stress our E's and A's haha Although I say Ore AH gone. Is that correct? haha

Last edited by Pitluvs; 07-25-2011 at 01:40 AM.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:41 AM   #5140 
Sakura8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elk Grove, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettawolf19 View Post
I have a msn and yahoo lol had/have a skype but never use it.

As for a filter i'm kind aliking the whisper power filters because it has an adjustible flow rate thing. Anyone know of another with an adjustable one?

The biggest differences I ever hear is when I met a guy on a cruise ship that was from Missouri and had the cutest european accent ever! Otherwise the big divider is the north and south.
I have an AquaClear 20 that I love, it has an adjustable flow rate. It's slightly more expensive than whisper, though but I like the quality better. But that's just me.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.