Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2011, 12:44 AM   #5141 
Tisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
We stress our E's and A's haha Although I say Ore AH gone. Is that correct? haha
I went looking up stuff for how to pronounce oregon and found this, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 AM   #5142 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
lol, think you're thinking of the regular warcrafts. the first warcrafts were strategy games, world of warcraft is an mmo (massively multiplayer online)

I think most of my issues are based around insecurities and fear of rejection. so I'm almost expecting them to not like the real me and I'm not really the type of person to pretend to be someone else, so I just sit there feeling uncomfortable instead, lol
Haha, okay so you can tell how long ago I played Warcraft. The only game I ever took advantage of the multiplayer feature was Pokemon Pearl on Nintendo DS so I could trade my Pokemon. I still can't believe I logged over 380 hrs on that game. *shakes head sadly* No life, I tell you, I have no life.

Insecure. Yes I am definitely insecure. I'm always afraid I'm going to say something stupid and look dumb or offend someone so I end up not saying anything at all. And I can't help it, I'm always afraid of what people think of me even though I know I shouldn't care so much what others think, y'know? I blame junior high and all the backstabbing girls in my classes, they were downright vicious. Junior high. *shudders*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:48 AM   #5143 
copperarabian

You have no idea how many hours I've played of pokemon LOL I would play it on the train everyday XD I also sometimes play Perfect work, but not very often, I'm not even lvl 10 yet LOL

I think talking on the phone with people I've never met is really weird too, and totally awkward lol

I got Malina to eat out of my hand, I was fixing something and she was really close to my hand being super curious (the whole time my jewel cichlid is trying to eat all the bubbles off my arm O.o) and I kept wiggling my finger to make her back up a little, but she wasn't getting it so I grabbed some cichlid pellets and she took it right out of my hand XD I've been trying for years to get her to do this, I don't know why she decided now was the time to warm up to me but I'm sure happy :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #5144 
Bettawolf19

Hmm maybe I'll get that one for my 20 gal... Can you switch out filters after the tank cycles?

Its been so long since I cycled a tank I forgot how it works.

@copperarabian Some of my females eat out of my hand..then again they try to eat my hand and anything else connected to me during water changes.

I get nervous around people a lot too mostly ebcause of how short I am and my kid induced fear of being jumped. I'm good with one on one soemtimes but with groups..

Last edited by Bettawolf19; 07-25-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #5145 
Pitluvs

Warshington? wtf? hahah Ok, I say it almost the right way, I just say gone not gun at the end :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #5146 
MissRockyHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Haha, okay so you can tell how long ago I played Warcraft. The only game I ever took advantage of the multiplayer feature was Pokemon Pearl on Nintendo DS so I could trade my Pokemon. I still can't believe I logged over 380 hrs on that game. *shakes head sadly* No life, I tell you, I have no life.

Insecure. Yes I am definitely insecure. I'm always afraid I'm going to say something stupid and look dumb or offend someone so I end up not saying anything at all. And I can't help it, I'm always afraid of what people think of me even though I know I shouldn't care so much what others think, y'know? I blame junior high and all the backstabbing girls in my classes, they were downright vicious. Junior high. *shudders*
Dude I logged like 900 hours on diamond, silver version and I'm working my way up on black :P I FREAKING LOVE POKEMON!! XD
MissRockyHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #5147 
MissRockyHorror

Dude! sakura, if you were a dude you would be like my soul mate LOL! you love musical theater, Bettas AND pokemon! lol
Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #5148 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
I went looking up stuff for how to pronounce oregon and found this, lol
One of my mom's relatives grew up in Madrid, Iowa. Not Madrid as in Muh-DRID, Spain with an emphasis on the last syllable. Mah-drid, all in a monotone with no emphasis on anything. They get mad if you pronounce it the Muh-DRID, Spain way.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 AM   #5149 
copperarabian

yes, pokemon is awesome :D We should totally have a epic fight using your wii game XD
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:53 AM   #5150 
MissRockyHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
yes, pokemon is awesome :D We should totally have a epic fight using your wii game XD
Indeed! :)

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese