Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #51661 
xjenuhfur

Hey everyone. Whatssss up? :D

Also, flats are always bad for any long period of time on your feet. No support whatsoever. They look cute when you are just going out though.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #51662 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
these were not even intended for work though lol. aren't steel toe boots for work?
Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Kinetic, what do you do that you have to wear steel toes?

Ever wear Doc Martens? Those are like having weights on the bottoms of your feet.
Odd jobs, mostly. It's the reason I'm working on my IT stuff. To work so hard and come home to an empty room and no one to care how my day was, it's soul crushing. It's why my fish are so important.

Sorry I'm just being dramatic right now, my stress and anxiety levels are through the roof with all that's going on and combine that with my depression and it's enough to make anyone come apart at the seams.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #51663 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post

no one to care how my day was, it's soul crushing. It's why my fish are so important.

Sorry I'm just being dramatic right now, my stress and anxiety levels are through the roof with all that's going on and combine that with my depression and it's enough to make anyone come apart at the seams.
These parts of your posts are exactly how I feel right now and lately. :( Except for me, insert the word animals in place of fish.. sighz..

My hormone levels are whacked out I think for some reason, I am almost sure of it. My moods have been controlled by my hormones most of my life I think, and I am sick of it. My doctor's appt. is not till Nov. 16th however..

I just had an insane fight with the BF a few hours ago and we are okay now. For now at least we are calmed down, but are still treading softly around each other in case. I am soo done with today >.<*
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #51664 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
These parts of your posts are exactly how I feel right now and lately. :( Except for me, insert the word animals in place of fish.. sighz..

My hormone levels are whacked out I think for some reason, I am almost sure of it. My moods have been controlled by my hormones most of my life I think, and I am sick of it. My doctor's appt. is not till Nov. 16th however..

I just had an insane fight with the BF a few hours ago and we are okay now. For now at least we are calmed down, but are still treading softly around each other in case. I am soo done with today >.<*
I'm sorry to hear you're going through it too.

I'm just tense due the storm and should be a little better after it has passed hopefully without incident. I probably should go to the doctor and be put on meds for my anxiety and depression.

I find this song soothing for it speaks to my celtic heritage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcSqI...eature=mh_lolz

My last name is Hutchison (of Scottish origin) if any of you cared to know. ^_^
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #51665 
Sakura8

Hey Jen!

Aw, Laki. Darn that Oliver. :(

*hugs* to Pearl and Kinetic.

Scots rock. I have a long-standing crush on a Scottish conductor.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #51666 
ThePearlFish

I think the storm is affecting me too o.O

I hate the rain and rain always puts me in an Eeyore type of mood..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #51667 
Tikibirds

I did all my WC's and took a shower in case the power goes out. They say not much rain for here but alot of high winds and power outages. I'm 200 miles north of NYC

I have to work tomorrow, right about when they say the weather is gonna get bad why cant they close the stupid store. If the power goes out - nothing in the deli works and i have been told the generator is broken.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 10-28-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #51668 
crowntaillove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
I did all my WC's and took a shower in case the power goes out. They say not much rain for here but alot of high winds and power outages.

I have to work tomorrow, right about when they say the weather is gonna get bad why cant they close the stupid store. If the power goes out - nothing in the deli works and i have been told the generator is broken.
I just finished doing that too. Haha.
I'm thinking about cooking a bunch of mac and cheese to have just in case the power does go out. Back in June we had a bad storm and our power was out for 2 days. I can't imagine what will happen with this one...

I hope all the chickens stay safe through the storm.
Ha, that sounds really ironic seeing as how they'll be killed once they arrive at the plant.
But still, I need hours this week!!!
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #51669 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sure the storm is on everyone's mind right now. Those of you in the path of Sandy, please stay safe and be careful. I wish you the best. It seems like a lot of us are stressed out over stuff right now. Me with my sick mom and then I thought I lost my billfold. Hugs to all of you who are stressed right now.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #51670 
Silverfang

*has the flattest feet her podiatrist has ever seen* *also wears custom orthotics*

stick that with having to wear wide or double extra wide width and talk about your ugly shoes... blech
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese