betta fish

Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #51911 
djembekah

lol!

now i want a chalupa
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:46 PM   #51912 
Sakura8

Mmm. Nacho cheese steak chalupa. My fav.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:04 PM   #51913 
Laki

Sitting here dying at that gif. lol What;s he going to do next!! lol

I finally uploaded my phone memory card for the first time... After spending a half hour deleting pics from 2 months of apps and stuff. Had no idea EVERYTHING sent and received on my phone is on there.... I just wanted my Huey Lewis videos!
There were little pictures from Tiny Monsters on there... what?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #51914 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Usually Tourrett'es syndrome by itself isn't dangerous. Wonder if that guy has something else wrong. Tourette's is only vocal in nature along with facial tics, as in the people can't control what they say. Scary though.
I have Tourette Syndrome (and some other associated disorders). :) (<--not that it is a happy thing to have, I dunno why I typed a smiley face )

Sakura, it's nice that you know a bit of a normally misunderstood disorder. :)

Coprolalia is what it is called when a person cannot control cursing and yelling or obscenities. This symptom only affects a small percentage of people. Others yell random non-obscene things or repeat words they have heard or something like that.

TS is definitely not dangerous to the public, just maybe a bit disturbing to others. Often times though, the person doing tics feels embarrassed for their condition and feels bad for the disturbance.

I definitely know that Bipolar disorder or some other mental disorders can be potentially dangerous to the person who has it or others in some circumstances. Some people manage great with those disorders though.

We have gotten a good number of trick-or-treaters I feel like. I let go of my lovely Nerds candies because we were running low on candy though :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #51915 
Sakura8

Pearl, TS is a misunderstood disorder, isn't it? The son of a family friend has it but actually, I never noticed. My mom told me.

I feel like more awareness should be raised for disorders that cause behaviors someone can't control. Then the people suffering from them wouldn't need to feel so embarrassed if people understood a little more what was going on and how the person afflicted feels.

Laki, hahaha. Sounds like a lot of stuff to weed through.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #51916 
thekinetic

We all have our problems pearlfish, I have....er well had ocd really bad, but if ever there were one thing I have learned in all my years is that it's the people with the problems that are always the most interesting. Therefore I've always embraced them as friends where I should meet them. Heck the majority of my family should be locked up in a asylum, actually I think a few are locked up? O.o

Regular addams family! X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #51917 
ThePearlFish

If I didn't mention it, people wouldn't even know I had my disorders. I am not ashamed of them, and people can see I am pretty normal for a person (or as normal as one can get in this world) when I do tell them. I can almost deal with the TS cus it only affects me in certain situations now as I have gotten past adolescence, but it is the OCD that kills me sometimes cus I hate certain types of dirtiness. And I KNOW it is only my perception, but it still affects me to a degree that I wish I could control it more.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #51918 
Sakura8

I could really do without the anxiety. It's why I still live at home with 7 cats. >.<

I know some of my dad's aunts and uncles were locked up. Not enough of them though, if you ask me. *thinks of crazy grandmother*
Old 10-31-2012, 07:15 PM   #51919 
bettasareawesome

Happy Halloween everyone! We've got 11 trick or treaters so far. We're having fun with dry ice.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #51920 
Sakura8

I doubt I'll get any this year. Last year we got 4 and that was when the weather was nice. It's threatening rain. I really wanna take a nap but no doubt if I do, we'll actually get a few little monsters at the door. But if I stay awake, no one. I hate you, Murphy's law.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese