Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2012, 08:23 PM   #51921 
djembekah

we went downtown to local business and trick or treated with Lucy and Spencer. it was fun, and i 'm already home sitting in my tutu and batman jacket still. hoping we get trick or treaters
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 PM   #51922 
ThePearlFish

Ugh, Anxiety! >.<

The trick or treaters here have quieted down, no one has been by in about 15-20 min. BF got me more NERDS though, so I am pleased :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #51923 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
If I didn't mention it, people wouldn't even know I had my disorders. I am not ashamed of them, and people can see I am pretty normal for a person (or as normal as one can get in this world) when I do tell them. I can almost deal with the TS cus it only affects me in certain situations now as I have gotten past adolescence, but it is the OCD that kills me sometimes cus I hate certain types of dirtiness. And I KNOW it is only my perception, but it still affects me to a degree that I wish I could control it more.
Everyone has ocd to some degree but mine was so bad at times I couldn't get out of bed, it wouldn't let me. It got to the point where I wasn't sleeping, barely eating, and my anxiety was so high that the acid from my stomach was eating away at my esophagus to the point where even drinking water caused me to double over in pain. This was my breaking point and had it continued would have killed me.....and at the time I would have welcomed it.

It's not something I like talking about as it was some of the darkest times in my life. Some of it was so bad and torturous my mind has blocked it out. But I came through it and arose and beat it back the abyss that spawned it. I've tried writing a book about it but the memories overwhelm me and I end up very upset.

If there was ever something I would like to tell those who suffer at it's hands is that nothing it tells you can harm you, stand up to it and refuse it's compulsions. Silence is it's bane and like the stray when you no longer feed it it finally goes away.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #51924 
djembekah

okay. a group of 12 year olds and i'm already done with halloween. my head hurts and i want sleep
Old 10-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #51925 
Sakura8

I just wish I could hold a job and drive. You know, normal things. >.<

Neeerrrrrds.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #51926 
djembekah

Meg you keep going in and then out of the chatroom ;-;
Old 10-31-2012, 09:09 PM   #51927 
bettasareawesome

We got 26 trick or treaters. I'm munching on candy, yum
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:11 PM   #51928 
Laki

I want to trick or treat!! waah
We got nobody :( Saw a few ppl out and about but we turned off the light bc we're too poor to give out free stuff. People should come to my door and give ME free candy!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:16 PM   #51929 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Thanks, BettaQi! Happy Halloween to you as well. Still waiting to hear back from my bro in lower Manhattan but I have no reason not to assume he is fine. Probably just out of power and no way to recharge his cell phone. Also, he doesn't call under the best of situations.
Aw, my cousin lives on the Upper East and called 24 hours after we left a message. He had wisely left town on Saturday.
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #51930 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
What an awful day! Ugh I better stay off the forum tonight, sorry all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry your friend has to deal with that behavior Olympia. I hope you both feel better soon.
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese