Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #51931 
Sakura8

I was right. No sooner did I doze off on the sofa than a pair of kids came. Dozed off again, three more came. Just gonna stay awake now and I bet no one will come. Running on 3 hours sleep, been up since 4:30 AM. -____-

BettaQi, my brother would never be that sensible. Well, no. I take it back. I think he left town the last storm. But not this one.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #51932 
bettasareawesome

This dog is an exact match to the one I have it may even be my dog's sister. Our dog was a stray and there both around the same area and they both look about the same age. So it could be possible, so cute.http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24490808
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:34 PM   #51933 
Sakura8

Very pretty lab. Purebred stray lab, though? Someone must have had a backyard breeding program that got out of hand. I'm glad your dog found a good home.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #51934 
bettasareawesome

I don't know, she's definatly not a purebred. What I think is that someone didn't neuter there pet's, I've actually seen a lot of dogs just like her but most belong to someone already. Recently my mom saw a dog that had a collar but was just running around. So who knows? Maybe someone just put the puppies in a box and they all hoped out and ran all over town. No clue. But yeah, I think there all adorable.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #51935 
Sakura8

Oh, not a purebred. I was going to say, finding a purebred stray is pretty rare. But she looks almost purebred so the other half must be close to lab. She's a gorgeous dog. You're right, some dingaling probably didn't neuter his dog and then just let the puppies go or something. People can be so irresponsible.

Another trick or treater for a grand total of 6. I'm starting to wish I'd put some lipstick on and done my hair. I look like a zombie. I hope that's what kids will think. o.O
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #51936 
bettasareawesome

Do you live on a quiet street? What I don't get is that putting a betta in a bowl is just like keeping a dog in a cage. A little while ago I was at a Halloween party at one of my brothers friends house and there was a dog named Daisy and I haven't seen her in a while and she looked some much older. She had a sister named rose that's at there grandma's house. And I think she misses her.

That dog does look sort of like a purebred lab but if you see her in person she's about 1/2 or 2/3 the size of most labs
Old 10-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #51937 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Bedtime at 11pm? Don't remember the last time that happened! I have been studying for 6 hours, so yay!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #51938 
Sakura8

Bettas, yes, a very quiet street. When I was younger, we had lots of trick or treaters. But then we all grew up and moved away and now there's no one.

Sleep time, Olympia? Give that overworked brain a rest. You've been studying too hard. :D
Old 10-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #51939 
bettasareawesome

Sakura, what type of cat's do you have? I must finish this journal entry for school. I don't like journaling.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #51940 
Sakura8

5 tabbies, 2 black smokes. 3 of the tabbies are short-haired. 1 of the smoke cats is short-haired. I can barely tell the tabbies apart.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese