Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #52031 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuie View Post
hi all back from work. roads are a lot better in most places but still slippery on the corners. saw on a fox cross the street on 11 too. was a slow day but dinner picked up a bit which was nice. also left fb this open whoops must of been distracted before i left.
Whoa a fox. In our neighborhood we have coyotes but they rarely get out on the street. My neighbor's tortoise got out last weekend; as we backed out on the street from my tennis session with some friends, my mom saw the tortoise walking on the sidewalk! Lol I had to lift it up and carry it to the neighbor's frontyard.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #52032 
Silverfang

In our part of town we have ducks ducks and more ducks.

Move out to the highway and you find Newfoundland speedbumps, ie moose.

There are also coyotes, wolves, etc.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #52033 
Laki

I've seen foxes here too. They're small and lanky.
What does "exotic" mean to T&M Pets?? More wild caughts??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #52034 
Yuuie

saw a deer a last month crossing circle drive too. i guess with the city expanding they are coming into the city. just means you need to pay a bit more attention to what is on the road.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #52035 
bettasareawesome

We usually don't see a lot of animals on the road except for squirrels and the occasional deer. Although once we were camping and in about 1:00 am a lightning storm got pretty bad so we were going to leave but after 10:00 pmthey close of the gates so now one can get in or out so when we circled back around to our campsite we saw either a Husky or a wolf, i'm leaning towards Husky but you never know.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #52036 
Silverfang

Either a shipment from Singapore or Malaysia. Tho they had these little fish, that were supposed to be insanely hardy, and very pretty once coloured up.

Coming home one night as a child. I saw a fox on the top of a snow bank. It was small and scrawny, but it looked so cute. I was told off for tapping the glass on the car window.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #52037 
dramaqueen
Banned

We have deer, coyotes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks and chipmunks. Oh, and snakes and opossums.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #52038 
Silverfang

We had hunting cats... birds and rodents. Weasels, a toad was one of the more exotic presents. And our one cat took out a chipmunk. Since I don't think we have/had squirrels.

Nothing beats the time our boy tried for the duck pond. The one time I forgave mother for not letting me sleep in. We had to give him a shower. I can attest that no ducks were harmed in the attempt. Only a male cats ego. Poor boy, it was amazing he was so active after the accident. His hind hip was permanently out of joint. We figured he had been hit by a car.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #52039 
Sakura8

Silver, your cat tried to take on a duck? Wow.

We have possums and raccoons and squirrels but we don't see the first two much anymore know that we no longer feed an outdoor kitty in the backyard.

I need to finally fix the divider in the 10gal so I can put a fish in there because I think I need to clear out the 5gal for my king betta. His 2gal (was sold as a 3gal) is much too small and he's too darn skittery. He jumps at the sound of everything and one jump takes him from the front of the tank to the back. Worried he's gonna go right through the plastic lid one of these days.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:22 AM   #52040 
Silverfang

That's our guess. He was a he. So of course not the smartest. And he was a renouned hunter. Or so -he- thought. But those crafty birds out smarted him... they live in water! *chuckles*

He was the last to go. At the end he would spend his days just curled up on mom. A partly deaf 18 year old boy, who had a very rich life, aside from the lack of ladies action. And two incidents. One with a truck engine, and one with what we think was a vehicle.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese