Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #52041 
ThePearlFish

looks like things are calming down here between the two cats. Hopefully after I take the tabby back to the vets it is not crazy again. :/
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:43 AM   #52042 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Hopefully they calm down and love your avatar.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #52043 
Laki

Wow Silverfang.. That cat sounds nuts. My old cat Dusti used to go for walks with the dogs, trailing behind. He looked both ways before crossing the roads and when he was inside, he laid on us all the time. He was the most tolerant (let my niece pull herself up on him when she was learning to sit up), affectionate, smart tomcat I knew. In the mornings, my dog would trail him and we would call his name and bring him home. He got tomcat diseases and died inside. I will never let my cats out unsupervised.

Off to the SPCA fall fair. :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #52044 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Morning guys! I had a rough night.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #52045 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Hopefully they calm down and love your avatar.
Was this response for my post above yours? If so, thank you. So far, so good, I came home and gave the cats treats and the black cat sniffed the tabby and no hissing yet. Hopefully it stays peaceful :)

I am sorry your night wasn't great Olympia :( I am familiar with tough nights myself.

Watching "Fish Tank Kings" on Nat Geo Wild. I like this show, but "Tanked" on Animal Planet is SOOO much better. That is a first I think, that AP is better than Nat Geo on something..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #52046 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, it seems all my friends are having problems now. ;-;
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #52047 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #52048 
Silverfang

Laki- he might have been brave when it came to the outside world, but at home he was the biggest sook there ever was. And he loved mom (both mine and his!) to death. He's the only cat I ever knew that didn't run from the vacuum. He even let mother vacuum him once or twice.

Olympia- *hugs hugs hugs* sorry you're having a rough time, just, come here for hugs, I'll even toss in a few shrimplets for a bonus.

Edit: Laki, all three of our cats were outdoor cats. None ever caught a disease. All were taken to the vet. In fact there is a vet either in Stephenville or Corner Brook that some 10 years later would still write a letter of recommendation for mother. (some places will only allow pets with this!). They saw the vet every year. More often if they had any issues. And when it came time, they were put down rather than allowed to suffer. All of our cats were medicated at some point or another. The last year of her life Licorish was on anti convulsion meds. And when her seizures got too bad mother put her foot down and said not going to let her suffer. She lived a ripe life of 16 and a half years. Compared to her mother. A stray that stuck close to dads fishing stage.

Last edited by Silverfang; 11-03-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #52049 
bettasareawesome

Anyone know a lot about plant's? Because I planted a apple tree from a mixed apple and I was wondering if it will ever grow good apples.

My cousin had a cat that got sick and unfortunately died. What's really said is she was only 1 year old. We think she might have had a tumor.

I really want to got to the pet store soon! I really want live plants.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #52050 
Laki

Not sure about apple plants, sorry!

Okay, not all cats who are let out are bad. If they're spayed/neutered and taken to the vet and looked after I don't see a problem with it OUT OF CITY. In the city is too heartbreaking. Cars and idiots. We had trouble living in a certain area of town and had a cat at the time who the family let out (I never liked letting cats out) and one day he was found poisoned. Now, whether the kids who didn't like us poisoned him or he got into something he shouldnt have I will never know.
City is too dangerous for cats I think. Plus, people don't like cats wandering their gardens and stuff and there are always cases of people setting traps and poison in their yards.
If I don't know where my pets are, I worry. That's just me though. I know there are obviously good and bad stories.

Didn't go to SPCA fair. Washed my bathroom though xD
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese