Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #52061 
twolovers101

Okay, I know I have a thread but I'm so happy! Got my NPT up and running :D

Anyway, I went to the pet store today to see if they had any good looking shrimpies and there were so many cute kittens!! I want one so bad, but I have to wait until summer to get one.

My fiance and I are going to buy each other pets as a wedding present, I'm getting him a puppy and he's getting me a kitten and the idea is to raise them together from a young age so they get along xD

So I must wait, every time I go to the store though I look at the kitties, it's probably a bad idea, but since I've been feline-less for over a year now I need my fix xD
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #52062 
thekinetic

Freyja it's like my dad always says that if it can be done by a machine then let it be done by a machine! XD

Bettasareawesome: about the apple trees, they should if they survive. An old friend of the family told me that you should plant trees in the fall in a 50/50 mixture of good planting soil and manure. And he would know because his back yard is so gorgeous! :D

Edt: I love kung pao chicken *om nom NOM*! :D
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #52063 
Laki

twolovers101- please please please DON'T buy from a pet shop. Opt to adopt! Then you're not only giving the gift of life to you fiance and vice versa, but you're giving the gift of a second chance to an unwanted shelter pet. <3 I couldn't be happier with my street cat he makes me laugh everyday. And I know there are hundreds of kittens and puppies in shelters (breed specific ones too)

Who mentioned the 10g plants? Sometimes it's okay to be ignorant and just add the plants lol. But maybe that's why my snails died and plants are somewhat struggling. I don't test my water but I think its hard. (ps, don't listen to me)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #52064 
Silverfang

*hugs her dish washer*

it was adoption days at pet smart. Full of kitties in the kitty section. Three grey hound rescue "donation dogs" and small animal rescue.

I wanted to place the betta cups on the table and say educate people about these!

Last edited by Silverfang; 11-03-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #52065 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
Maybe its a cultural thin but I don't see the point of a dishwasher and please don't reply that its to wash dishes. When my hubby and I lived in VA we used it to dry dishes we washed by hand.
I LOVE the dishwasher, cus of my OCD. I can just rinse the dishes of grime and dump them in. Then I feel like the dishes are extra clean :P.

Well I have completed 41/2 of my chores (out of 14 chores :P). Back to work now!! :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #52066 
bettasareawesome

twolovers101 I have to agree with Laki my dog I got from the shelter is so sweet and loving. There are so many pets in animal shelters and they need more people rescuing them. Plus there a lot cheaper than at pet stores.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #52067 
bettasareawesome

We got windows 8 on this computer, personally I really don't like it it's annoying and hard to navigate. Also the computer seems to be working worse
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #52068 
Silverfang

W8 is Microsoft's newest failure! There is a way to hide the interface so it looks like W7 again. Just not sure how. W8 shoulda been just for tablets and stuff with touch screens. Microsoft... I hate you right now.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #52069 
thekinetic

M$ operating systems always have problems when they first come out, it's why you should always wait before you get them until they can patch a lot of the bugs and holes in it.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #52070 
twolovers101

@Laki, either way it's adopting a pet, and one that needs and deserves to go to a good home, it doesn't matter who's selling or giving away the pet, they all deserve love and attention. It's a living creature weather it comes from a backyard breeder, someone who's over run, a street pet, a regular breeder or a pet store. I'm not going to discriminate and refuse to adopt a pet from a pet store just on the basis that it comes from a pet store.

@bettasareawesome, I know the benefits of adopting from shelters and understand the need to do so, but that still doesn't invalidate my point that all pets need love. Weather they come from a pet store or shelter, all pets have the potential to be loving and social

That being said, I don't know how we're going to get our pets, just that we are going to, and it won't happen until summer anyhow.
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese