Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #52301 
Silverfang

only Charlie Brown I can remember is that scrappy lil Christmas tree
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #52302 
Sakura8

It was a musical that revived in . . . 1999? I can't remember the exact year. She played Sally. Won a Tony for it, as did Roger Bart for playing Snoopy. Roger Bart later went on to play Carmen Gita in Mel Brooks's The Producers, both stage and film adaptation of the musical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%27r..._Charlie_Brown

I am a Broadway nerd.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:22 AM   #52303 
Tikibirds

All the plays I have been forced to watch were dumb.

Although there is a stage performace of Finding Nemo at Disney's ANimal Kingdom park that is pretty awsome.

http://allears.net/tp/ak/nemo.htm

you can watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/user/undercov...?v=sUR-U3OCL30

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-08-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #52304 
Silverfang

I've never watched a play. Unless you count ballet, but there aren't any words then.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #52305 
Sakura8

They weren't taking you to the right plays/musicals, hahaha. There are so many awesome shows out there and man, you're so close to NYC! 'Course, shows there can cost a fortune unless you stand at TIX for hours but even so, you get to see shows with the most amazing casts. I hate my brother on a daily basis because he lives in NYC and hardly ever sees a show and I would die to see so many. Like Peter and the Starcatcher with Christian Borle. Mmmm. And the ones who got to see Promises, Promises with Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes. Or Boy From Oz with Hugh Jackman. Sometimes my brother goes when his partner Nick gets him tickets (Nick knows a bunch of people in show biz so sometimes he gets them for free) but it's like pulling claws to get my brother to go. He did like Urinetown though but taking him to Thoroughly Modern Millie was a mistake. o.O

I think you would have liked Urinetown, too, Tiki. You'd like the sarcastic satire shows. Something tells me you might have liked Chris Tucker's (or was it Chris Rock, I get the two mixed up) show with a title I can't put on here. Let's just say it was called Blankety Blank with a Hat. o.O

Ballet. I've been a few times. Of course who hasn't been dragged to the Nutracker but I also saw Rodeo, the Firebird, and Hamlet. All I remember about the ballet was how graceful they look as they leap and how loud they sound when they land. THUNK!

Oh no. I started talking about Broadway. I will not shut up now.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #52306 
Tikibirds

Let's see -
I got draged to some cirque du soile thing in Las Vegas
Seen some story of Buddy Holly's life and some really dumb play in London

Wait! I lied - I seen a play by oscar wilde when I was in high school. The cross dresser from M*A*S*H was in it. Also seen man of la mancha or something in spanish also when I was in high school.

Does snow white on ice count? Seen that at radio city music hall when I was a kid with my best friend and her mother.

Dude, I remember when I was like 7 and I remember the commericals on TV for CATS. It went something like "Now and forever, only at the wintergarden Theater".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYrSK...endscreen&NR=1

In other news, found this on a pleco forum

Quote:
Quote:
I might be mistaken but don't you have a 30+ year old pleco I think a peckoltia of some type?
Good memory

Yes and she is still alive. Turned 32 in January.

A Peckolita vittata (Clown pleco). Once she got past 10 years old I decided to never own another till she died so there was no possibility of mixing her up with another one.

I actually just moved her last week into another tank.
so I'll be dead before my fish dies. That's good to know.
Chichiri has a good change of still being alive when I am 50 - if nothing goes wrong with her teeth or digestive track. why can't my dog live that long??

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-08-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #52307 
Laki

I've never been to broadway. There's nothing like that in At. Canada- not enough people. Part of the experience is travelling to go see it :)

I always wanted to see Lion King live though.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #52308 
thekinetic

I don't know about plays but I always wanted to see an opera like the "The Marriage of Figaro" or "Carmen". Such beautiful music!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #52309 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #52310 
thekinetic

Morning Yuuie! :D
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese