Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #52341 
Yuuie

hi all back from work got more snow going and think i lost my spot for the night. kim and her mom are over and looks like they are cabing it home. oh well still go to go out laters and get my nephew from work once he is done so wish me luck
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #52342 
Sakura8

Drive safe, Yuuie!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #52343 
Yuuie

i will gonna go early too so i can get some shoes noticed a hole in mine today right where the toe is O.o
Old 11-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #52344 
Tikibirds

Quote:
What kinds of courses can you take? There must be a huge selection in New York!!
My school is actually an all online school called American Public University System. I think they are officially based out of West Virginia. My program is military history and my concentration is world war 2 but there are others avalible for military history PLUS the ones avalible for a basic history MA degree.

Available Concentrations

• American Military History
  • American Revolution
  • Civil War
  • Military and Diplomatic History
  • War Since 1945
  • World War II
Related Programs

In Fishie News - now that Uncle iroh has passed, it has occured to me that Tanagaroa has basically the same symptoms he had and I am worried about him. He's not in as bad a shape but he is also skinny and been clamped for a while. Plus he ripped his fins to shreads a few months back and they have yet to heal. He isn't letarrgic and is still alert and responsive but I have a bad feeling about this. They were never together but since the symptoms are so similar, I am worried. Also he was in a divided 10G. The other 2 seem perfectly fine.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #52345 
Sakura8

General Cure for Tangaroa. I'm suspecting possible internal parasites.

Went to Petco. The guy on duty was all excited to show me their elephant betta. Handsome guy, kind of reddish. Too bad he's $30 and I have no space.

One of my honey gouramis is sick. It's no longer honey-colored. It's all white now. I have no idea what's wrong with it.

Yuuie, bummer about the hole in the shoes. I want to go looking for a pair of brown ankle boots but so far all the ones I've seen have clunky heels. Sigh.

Every time I say I'm going to put one of my fish up for adoption my mom freaks. "I don't want you to adopt him out!" "Why?" "I just don't!" Ugh. Then you change the water in their tanks.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #52346 
Tikibirds

OK, I'll finish the treatment of general cure I started him on. I also have jungles parasite guard and metrodozonial. Would either of those be better?

In other news I go my plants. They send 4 bunches of that red foxtail like plant and 2 of...er..I don't know the mane. Looks like a vine with lilly pads. I onlyy ordered one of each.

I told my mom a fish died. She told me if i get another one she is putting all my stuff outside. >.<

Last edited by Tikibirds; 11-09-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #52347 
Silverfang

parents! They can drive you batty! I am so glad we are separated by more than a set of stairs now.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #52348 
Yuuie

yay made it back went forty down the road and slid through a four way stop the same on i slid through when i first came home. thankfully like then there was no one around but we all know there is ice under there. got my shoes too but had to go a size bigger since i'm sure i'm a nine and a half and they don't have the half sadly or the nine wide which would of been perfect. only going out if i have to this weekend and i think my sister wants to get food.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #52349 
Tikibirds

I liked it when we were seperted by 5,000 miles.

I would seriously consider moving in with my dad but Sandy kinda killed that idea. He had to hire a contractor to fix whatever the hell sandy did to the 1st floor. I think they have to basically gut it and rebuilt.

In other news, I want photoshop! it took like 30 minures to make the pic in my sig using paint.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #52350 
Silverfang

There are other free programs out there. I did a search and found one really quick. No idea what the name was, I'll check and see if I can find it. It's not quite photoshop, but it does let you do editing.

Aha! found it, it's called Gimp. I knew it had a different name.

Last edited by Silverfang; 11-10-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese