Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #52391 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Meds do not seem to help as much as dogs plus 2 anziety medicines caused anxiety and agression to me. I get where my mom is coming from when you raise a kid with asperger syndrome (me) all you want is them to fit in.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #52392 
thekinetic

Hrmph fitting in, it's overrated. I prefer people with some style to the mass of sheeple nowadays. Yes I am going to wear those earrings, yes I'm going to wear my chucks, and yes I am going to wear that weird hat! X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #52393 
Laki

I think more people need to be made aware of Asperger's and Autism. I mean, like it's explained on the kids show Arthur (we watched it on youtube), you just use your brain differently than I do. My best female friend has pretty bad dyslexia so she writes numerical sequences down (like ISBN numbers of books instead of their title) and similar things, she simply de-codes things differently than a lot of people (she see's street signs differently too but is a pretty good driver). Sometimes when she reads a loud she needs help but she gets by.

I know dyslexia is not the same as Autism Spectrum but its almost the same in that the brain is using codes and signals different. I think, personally, she makes an incredible friend because she's not tied up in social statements and we can have a good time laughing and relaxing without having to worry about what is expected of us.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #52394 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

All I care is its comfortable and I have atleast one sweatshirt on my head.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #52395 
Laki

Do you mean the hood? Or the whole shirt?

Also, to go back- dogs. Yes.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #52396 
thekinetic

Lol yeah no matter how much of a bad mood I'm in a dog will always make me smile. And on that subject I was at a petco tonight and saw a dog so cute I almost forgot why I was there. ^_^

Edit: Ok I looked it up it was miniature akita, IT WAS SO SMALL CUTE AND FLUFFY!:3

Last edited by thekinetic; 11-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #52397 
Laki

Dogs will do that. I was watching someone jogging with her 2 dogs (I was really watching the dogs lol) and I was on my bike nearly crashed into the corner of a building.
So many people were out with their dogs tonight, its so cold too. Funny. I miss late night walks with my dog.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #52398 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Why don't you have a choice?

Silver, I hate when glasses fall apart!
Because I'm never home anymore! :p So my mom doesn't even bother cooking anyways.
This will hopefully be a quieter week though.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #52399 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Whole sweat shirt. My dogs cute face and petting adorible face of a yellow lab and she is great.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #52400 
Tikibirds

I like to go out to eat but John is a pain in the rear end. Getting him to change his routine or do anything different is almost impossible. He can't be in a crowded place or one that has loud music. If we go to a crowded place or on public transport I have to literally lead him around.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese