Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #52451 
LebronTheBetta

Putting it away is the WORSE!! It's so... Irritating.!
It's easy, Sakura. But I'm biased, my parents put it in and I fold most of the time.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #52452 
Sakura8

I hang most of my stuff in the closet otherwise it gets wrinkled. The things I do put away in drawers . . . I organize the drawers every few months but still they end up a jumble with things just shoved in. At least jeans don't wrinkle.

Kiddies, don't let your mommas do everything for you or you end up like me. -____- A mental case and a therapist's dream.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #52453 
thekinetic

Well sakura the only time you need to worry about colors is with bold colors like red and then usually only in hot water. Warm or cold water prevents this from happening. ^_^

@Lebron: I learned how to fold shirts quickly and easily. Pinch the shoulder just before the seam of the sleeve with your right hand, now with your left pinch just below the armpit in the same spot, now bring shoulder down to the hem at the same spot and pinch both shoulder and hem together and pull the armpit out, now fold across. Here this is easier: http://www.instructables.com/id/Fast...old-a-T-shirt/
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #52454 
Silverfang

I see baby shrimplets! I mean teeny tiny shrimplets as in new babies!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #52455 
Laki

Sorry about your gourami Sakura! :( Sin.
I grew up independent, now I think it makes me impossible to live with bc I wish Matt would read my mind and just help out but instead he sits around playing games.. Not even waiting to be told what to do (bc his dad cleaned up after him) so it infuriates me bc I don't like telling people what obviously needs to be done. He'll do anything I ask him, but I have to ask and I have to keep on him about some things (vacuum the cobwebs off the ceiling)

Sakura, it doesn't realy matter what you toss in a load as long as you don't overstuff the washer (let the water line come up over the clothes) and distribute it evenly throughout the drum (otherwise you'll get a walking washer) and know what needs to be hang dried and what can be safely dried in a dryer. :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #52456 
dramaqueen
Banned

I wash colored stuff together and white stuff together. I wash everything in warm water and rinse in cold.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #52457 
Sakura8

Thanks guys, for giving me all this advice and for not uh, making fun of an old lady with no life skills. You are all the best.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #52458 
djembekah

blah
that's all i have to say
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #52459 
Tikibirds

I think if you use bleach your supposed to wash whites and colors sepertly?
I just toss everything together and hope for the best. Then I hang them up in the bathroom to dry.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #52460 
Tikibirds

Not sure what the brown things in the font are, they were randomly included with my order. I though they were the same as the red one in the middle but the leaves are different.

and

Can anybody see sometihng wrong with this guy that I am missing?
General cure, i'm not sure if its working. Eats and swims, not lethargic but not unclamping either.

He is supposed to look like this
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese