Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #52601 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am planting the ground for a snail explosion in my twenty. If they go directly in the twenty they are eaton. I put them in a fry saver and there breeding.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #52602 
Aahnay

Hi everyone. I had a question about this girl that became a boy fish? I dont know what he is.

He's HUGE, in the last month he has outgrown, georgie, by like 1/2 inch, and hes wide and tall and well, huge. Hes black, with blue, red on his fins, and perhaps shimmering orchid on body and all?

His tail is a huge D its really shaped that way, and if he flairs? it turns into like a kite with wind bowing it out. He is absolutely the friendliest guy too. He comes to me the sec he sees me, will sit in my hand etc etc. He really wants to eat georgie though.

His hangydown think under his lip, when he flares, has a red srtipe on each side, so cute.

I thought he was a placket, but his dorsal, is soooo long.

Happy holidays to you all, Olympia how was cute boy?

I need more snails =)

Lotro opened their expansion and ive been there most free time. I took a new kin/guild and made the website for them, as they didnt have one yet. Been lvling my 3 toons from 75 to 85. Its been fun. But i dont feel they did a very good expansion. so much more could have been done with it..
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #52603 
Laki

AAHNAY!! Long time no see! How have you been? Sorry I don't know about your "he-she" fish lol

I'm in a profound state of mixed emotions because I'm listening to Jakob Dylan. The poetry, the voice, the nostalgia. He conjures many feelings from my past. I have been listening to him since 1997 (retroactively got involved in his 1992 work). So idk. I listen to him when I'm down. Then he moves me to bliss. Hard to explain.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #52604 
Tikibirds

The only reason I susposed Ba sing se was a male was because his fins kept growing and he has a beard. Not aggresive at all towards the ladies.

SO - yesterday co worker wanted me to switch days off with him He was supposed to work today and me tomorrow. Manager approved this. Today I get like 10 calls from them because he called out sick and I was an hour away. Explaine to me how this is MY problem? It is not my fault they only have a skeleton crew working and if someone calls out they are screwed. Naturally the store manager is pissed because I was no where to be found.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #52605 
Laki

Oh Tiki, that's happened to me before. I hate it so much. I used to be a supervisor at the drugstore and the managers laid this sort of thing on me all the time.

Someone from Manitoba texted me thinking it was their son, they were texting out their new number from a new phone.. Anyway. I got cheeky and ended up telling them I was now Monique because I had my "goolies" chopped off and was taking estrogen to grow a chest. lol...
Old 11-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #52606 
thekinetic

Tiki, that's exactly what you should have told them that how was it your problem. :)

Laki, omg! XD

Last edited by thekinetic; 11-15-2012 at 07:16 PM.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #52607 
Tikibirds

Laki - you bad!

I got one from some lady going off on some tangent on how I needed to go to church. I was likeand you are....?

thie reply--> your mother. I was like NO. My mother can;t text.

Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #52608 
Laki

lol that's awesome. I want the mormons and door-to-door christians to come to my door so I can challenge them (not to intimidate, but to prove that they are brainwashed and close minded). They visit someone down the road but they haven't come here yet lol. Maybe they know.

I don't hate religion I just don't get it.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #52609 
FishyFishy89

I like these shrimpies. I came home from eating din din at the in laws and their shifting through the substrate. It's a good sight to see em out in the open on their 1st night. Shows me either Spike learned his lesson or he isn't interested in them.

Poor Spike and his tattered and torn tail. Chronic tail biter, probly thought he was getting rehomed in the same house LOL xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #52610 
Yuuie

hi all back from work. started slow but picked up. ended up fixing the cash sheet from last night too just had a extra number in it that shouldn't have been there. left the house with fb open too guess i was in a rush when i left lol.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese