Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #52641 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
@kinetic-Fishy-and Pearl.. Be thankful you have such beasts in your lives :) I wouldn't trade my cat at this point but I would give anything for a dog. I keep coming off as desperate lol Sleeping in a chair while the dog slept in the bed is something I would do. I am very good at sleeping in awkward positions and somehow remaining concious enough to not kick animals in the bed. I wake up every morning stiff and in some geriatric pain but if I had a dog in the bed it would be worth it lol
If my dog could live as long as I did, I'd be content to not have another dog for the rest of my life. When I lose her it will feel like I lost a part of my soul forever. A bit dramatic maybe, but true.

I probably kick my dog at night, but it is okay cus she kicks me all the time.
I wake up with bruises on occasion.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #52642 
Laki

Oh silver that's awesome!! I love coupons. We were at Dominion down Lake Ave on Tuesday (for the student discount which we forgot about) and they had recently changed the price on the big tubs of parmasan cheese in the deli.. They changed the tag on one side of the display and I seen the tag for the old price.. We saved 10$ off it!!

Pheonix worms or the flies. Or whatever raises the temp... How does that work? In a small environment? Or in a swarm outside?

eta- My dog passed away in Sept 2011. It is a day I will never forget and a part of you is lost with them. I was devastated even though it was "time".. He was 14 years old. Anyway. I'm always around to help ppl with pet loss grief. It was the hardest call I ever had to make. My memorial tattoo is scheduled for 2 weeks. I want to remember him in a better way but I don't have money to get his ashes made into jewelry yet.

Last edited by Laki; 11-16-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #52643 
thekinetic

Laki actually I lost my dog a few years ago, it hasn't stopped hurting. But she was queen of this castle and lived a good life. She started having seizures and went down hill quickly, so we had to have her put down. I remember every moment of when we had her from the time we got her on that snowy day from the shelter, to the last time I saw her going for one last car ride to the vet.

The world has not been the same since!;_;
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #52644 
Laki

Aw, I hear you. When we form such unconditional bonds it's hard to let go.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #52645 
ThePearlFish

I want to make part of my dog's ashes into jewelry too! But everyone I tell that thinks I am creepy for thinking it :(

If I got a tattoo it would be mSe in a somewhat fancy, but simple font on my left wrist, for "my Soulmate emmy" but I don't think I'll end up getting a tattoo.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #52646 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

If I got a Tatoo it would be of Carter.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #52647 
Sakura8

Tiki, uhm . . . okay. Betta Revive then. That has methylene blue.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #52648 
Yuuie

hi all back from work had a busy day. got our shop yesterday yay so that is 14 in a row for 0cso. also had to have a talk to my nephew about his attitude at work too. just little things hi misses that he shouldn't but still had to talk to him lets hope he improves
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #52649 
Sakura8

Your nephew hasn't been working for very long, has he? I can't remember . . .

Uh oh, guess who got a few books on saltwater fish. There are some awesome BIG saltwater fish that supposedly develop huge personality. I want!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 PM   #52650 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Your nephew hasn't been working for very long, has he? I can't remember . . .

Uh oh, guess who got a few books on saltwater fish. There are some awesome BIG saltwater fish that supposedly develop huge personality. I want!
Trigger fish, great personalities they remind me of bettas. One of ours was calm and cool and the other...well we had to put in it's own tank because it was voracious, it would even bite the glass when someone entered the room.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese