betta fish

Old 11-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #52761 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

What?
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #52762 
Fish mom

Thanks to you all for the advice! we are planning to get him a bigger tank for Christmas. He's part of the family so he needs a Santa gift also.
Fish mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #52763 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Yay your Betta is getting a christmas present.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #52764 
Laki

haha Silverfang. Fry them in butter before adding to an omelette. I love mushrooms but really only white ones. I liked the portebello mushrooms at Buck Weavers until I worked there and saw how they're made and stored.

AW look at that kitty peeking. I have a question for you, as a pug owner. How is Emma with strangers? Is she ever spooked by things? And how do pugs take getting in trouble??

Reason why is, the pug who lives upstairs, Sawyer, usually watches us take out our bikes and we ALWAYS go up to him bc he's so darn cute. So he knows us but he's never been particularly jumpy and excited with us. Today, we were taking out the bikes and Sawyer watched us but when we started talking to him he lowered his head and tail and raised his haunches a bit. He was VERY subordinate and looked nervous. He was shaking a bit too but it was cold. Anyway, we saw him until he relaxed and then his owner whistled for him to go in. I want to know if pugs are sensitive.. I hear the man upstairs yelling a lot and it was the man who let him out. When the woman lets him outside she talks to us. Weird. I don't want Sawyer to be in a bad home.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #52765 
ThePearlFish

MMMM! Chunky's Grilled Chicken and Sausage Gumbo w/ Red Hot Sauce!

I am almost finished with the 2nd book in the trilogy I am reading. I want to strangle one of the characters! He are behaving so stupid :P. I want to shake him and be like "CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE BEING USED?!?!?!?!" Haha!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #52766 
Laki

What trilogy??

We met an American Bulldog outside the grocery store. I want one.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #52767 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
AW look at that kitty peeking. I have a question for you, as a pug owner. How is Emma with strangers? Is she ever spooked by things? And how do pugs take getting in trouble??

Reason why is, the pug who lives upstairs, Sawyer, usually watches us take out our bikes and we ALWAYS go up to him bc he's so darn cute. So he knows us but he's never been particularly jumpy and excited with us. Today, we were taking out the bikes and Sawyer watched us but when we started talking to him he lowered his head and tail and raised his haunches a bit. He was VERY subordinate and looked nervous. He was shaking a bit too but it was cold. Anyway, we saw him until he relaxed and then his owner whistled for him to go in. I want to know if pugs are sensitive.. I hear the man upstairs yelling a lot and it was the man who let him out. When the woman lets him outside she talks to us. Weird. I don't want Sawyer to be in a bad home.
Emma LOVES people. She is such an attention *****. And if she isn't getting attention she goes looking for trouble. Usually her type of trouble is finding stuff on the ground to eat or chewing herself raw.

Emma is very sensitive to my emotions. If I am angry, she shuts down and doesn't listen. I don't even have to be angry with her; she'll shut down. She is very smart, I do love her dearly, but if given the chance, I will NOT get another pug. The noises, their attitude. I don't like it. I won't even get another dog that weighs less than 30lbs.

She's overly friendly and VERY dependent on us. I like dogs who are so-so with strangers and can deal with having a little quiet time that doesn't involve them getting attention.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #52768 
djembekah

I need some fantastical books to read. i love scifi, fantasy, dystopias, anyone have a recommendation?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #52769 
Laki

Bekah did you ever read The Game of Thrones? I hear it's really awesome. Or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?? That must be one of my favorite books.

Thanks fishyfishy! So I can assume Sawyer is not in an ideal home. Poor thing. I thought pugs were more wiggly and affectionate, like Emma. Now I feel bad for Sawyer. He's not allowed upstairs in the house, so he's babygated or crated on the first floor and we hear him crying ALL the time. Poor miserable thing. I'm like you, I had 14 years of my life with my little 27lb dog but I want a big dog. We're leaning towards a french mastiff or a mastiff of some sort, and American bullldogs or pitbulls or something like that. But I do want another terrier someday.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #52770 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was busy again and they are cutting crew so we were short for dinner. get home and here the power went out to so that might of been why we were busy.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese