Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #53571 
Yuuie

well time for me to go to work laters all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #53572 
MaisyDawgThirteen

I feel so much better. I'm either not sick anymore or the Tylenol has lasted longer than expected. :]
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #53573 
Laki

I wish tylenol worked on me :( The only thing it kills or calms is a headache. Ibuprofen and naproxen don't work on my back either. I probably need opioids for my back pain but I'm too afraid to even ask the doctor for them. I read opioids are not really recommended to take for chronic pain bc it leads to addiction... 0-0

School. Ah, finally answered the call from my credit card (behind 38 days on payment) but at leas the lady was nice.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #53574 
Sakura8

All my cats hate the kitten. >.< They haven't even been introduced yet but if I carry the kitten from one room to another, they hiss and growl. My roly poly guy even growls and hisses at my hand if he smells the kitten. They act like he is possessed. Oh please, Happy Tails, be able to take this kitten before my cats pack up their bags and leave in protest.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #53575 
Hershey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
All my cats hate the kitten. >.< They haven't even been introduced yet but if I carry the kitten from one room to another, they hiss and growl. My roly poly guy even growls and hisses at my hand if he smells the kitten. They act like he is possessed. Oh please, Happy Tails, be able to take this kitten before my cats pack up their bags and leave in protest.
Huh. Maybe it's jealousy?
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #53576 
Laki

My boyfriend's brother moved back home a year or two ago and took his own two cats.. Matt's dad already has two cats. The 2 new cats had to live down in the basement (it's done up like an apartment) and the two established cats lived upstairs.. Matt's dad would go back and forth smelling like whichever part of the house and the cats got used to each other's smell like that for months. And since Matt's dad was "alpha" cat (in whatever hierarchy cats have) the cats somewhat respected him smelling like the other cats.. It's hard to explain but that's how it was for months. Then one day he got fed up and just opened the door separating the cats and walked away. The cats tolerate each other lol.
There's a happy cat diffuser you can buy and plug into the wall which might calm them down.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #53577 
Tikibirds

i dont wanna go to worky
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #53578 
Silverfang

it's a territory thing. Cats can be vicious to other cats. But otherwise the most docile things to other humans.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #53579 
Yuuie

hi all finally home. ended up taking my sister to get some stuff done after work. must remember to get my nephew when he is done work too.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #53580 
Silverfang

I have to clean out algae boys tank. It's closest to the window so it gets greeeeeeen. So tempted to toss in a nerite. I know it would be in hog heaven
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese