Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #53721 
Tikibirds

I dont even want to know the nitrate level with my sisters goldfish tank. The last WC was like a month ago. I did a 25% the other day and the siphon started giving me issues

Most people on pet forums are fanatics. I gotten kicked off a dog forum because my boyfriend shaved my dog and dyed him red/green with a mohawk. They claimed it was animal abuse and degrading to the dog.

beka - isn;t there some kind of promo thing for that proactive system. I see the commercials all the time

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-08-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 AM   #53722 
djembekah

Proactiv didn't do that well for me, if I remember right. I haven't used it since middle school though. Maybe I didn't use it enough.

I'm starting to have sinus issues....ugh. pain. BUT GR8 MOOD
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #53723 
Tikibirds

:( I take it you already tried clearasel and oxysomething or other? I only get a pimple or two when its that time of the month. Thank god. Personally, I like Noxzema products better

I have had sinus troubles for years and being in Alaska for 12 years didn't help much. Fairbanks is as dry as a desert. I used to do the shooting salt water up the nose thing with what looks like a giant syringe.

Works well for siphoning small betta tanks as well
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #53724 
djembekah

Wow how foxy now I want to siphon my sinuses
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #53725 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I just take daily showers and that works for me.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #53726 
Laki

Bekah, pick up chlorhexadine solution in the first aid section of the pharmacy. It's this light pink solution used to clean skin and is an antiseptic and the bottle says it's good for acne .. I don't know if it will help your cystic acne. Then there's tea tree oil I hear works. (*eta- I bought the chlorhexadine when my dog's mouth got infected from getting stuck in the kennel door and it was diluted for his mouth but worked like a charm. I use it to clean my earrings and piercing holes and to clean Bunny's hocks the stuff is amazing)
And DONT wash your face with soaps. Wash once a week with a touch of baking soda (works like microderm abrasion) and twice a day wash with lukewarm water. The moisterizer that is most natural I find is Jameison pure Vitamin e cream.

Don't let people mess with you. I know it's hard, I'm still getting over having pimples and I'm 25. I get them once a month now... At that time. And there's always cyber love coming to you from Newfoundland! *hugs*

Letting my massager vibrate all my blood vessels into working and then we're goig to Cora's for breakfast xD
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #53727 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Mmm Cora's.
We're doing the Christmas tree now. Mocha's first Christmas, and of course our tree goes right where her bed always is, infront of the window she likes to look out of. :/ I hope our tree survives.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #53728 
Laki

*laughs insanely*
I hope your tree survives too!! lol From all what I've heard about Mocha.

I hate putting up trees. I haven't done it since..... I think my neice was 4 or 5 last time I helped my sister do her tree. Now she's 8. Hm, that's not bad. I don't put up trees in my apartment, Oliver would have it in shreds and we're not here anyway. We're going to Matt's family in NS. There's a small tree there but I don't have anything to do with it. Thank goodness. I don't like decorating for Christmas lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #53729 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #53730 
Silverfang

I don't have anywhere to put up my tree.

It's the same one I had for my first Christmas.

And she DIDN'T destroy it when I had it up last year :O
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese