Dawww ain't he just the cutest!^_^
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #53863 
Yuuie

hi all back from work. was a steady night yay
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #53864 
madmonahan

I just did the funniest thing! (funny to me)

Want to know?

Ask me the "do you think money grows on trees?" question! Lol

Edit: well I'm going to bed soon so I won't be able to answer. Goodnight everyone! :)

Last edited by madmonahan; 12-10-2012 at 01:04 AM.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:23 AM   #53865 
dramaqueen
Banned

My uncle isn't doing so good. They'll probably end up having to put him in a nursing home. If they put him at the one my mom was at for rehab then we could visit him pretty often but it's up to his kids. My cousin put a stop to the guy who was taking money from my uncle. The guy tells my cousin do whatever you have to do, big boy. Jerk!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #53866 
Sakura8

Madmonahan, the little guy just showed up one day. I got nearly all of my cats the same way: they just showed up. He was utterly feral, that kitten, and I ended up sitting outside for several nights in a row until I could get close enough to grab him. Even so, at the vet, he was such a spitting terror they were afraid of him. Now he's a squirrely little purr ball. Who farts a lot.

Haha, Olympia, I wonder if he'd make it over the border if he just purred really loud for the customs agent?

So far, the two cats that hate him just growl and hiss. The other cats tolerate him but if he gets too close they bop him on the head and wander off, hahah.

DQ, I'm sorry about your uncle. :( My paternal grandmother is 92 and should probably be in at least an active care senior center but she's still living in her own house. She's okay physically, just mentally she's . . . nuts. And I feel for you with the guy taking your uncle's money. My grandma is incredibly gullible and gave over $45,000 to a scammer who told her she'd won the Canadian lottery but just had to pay off the taxes first.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #53867 
djembekah

Bdjeoekdjdhasndn. yes spam post. it is that kinda night u.u
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #53868 
Tikibirds

OMG - Kitty has a MUSTACHE

and I probably just pissed off some new member who was going on about how 90% of all petco fish are diseased and that we should only buy from breeders. I ask then why are the ones I got that were in the worst shape alive and doing well and that I and that I am not willing to pay a breeder for a defective cull fish- especially with a $35 shipping fee.

*covers sluggles and lucky stars ears* It's OK. Thebig meanie didn;t really mean it.

Speaking of diseased fish - no change in tanagora. Not getting any better but he is not getting any worse. He just chowed down on about 5 bloodworms treated with metrodozinal. And he has his wonder shell. I am thinking of ordering some more for the other tanks. Ferb has been acting off and the shell seemed to perk him up a bit.

My grandmother lived at home till she died - in 2010. She was 95?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #53869 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

They didn't cancel my school bus today. So sad.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #53870 
Butterfly

...wants a HMPK dumbo sooooo badly -drools- us-bred and flarey cutie pie male that will flare at paper and stuff whee. even perfect gorgeous finnage and that 180 spread, etc, etc. Purple, steel grey, lavender, mmmmmm /wantssobad. Or a beautiful orange ct or something purty and orange omg. A girl can dream. Fred won't flare ;_; Maybe he will once he goes into his 5gal. And then I'm itching for another 5 gal or a potters wheel for home but meh I go to college so it's not like I would get a lot of use out of it. I don't even know if fred is coming with me yet...or not. idk. Lol that would be pretty funny. Having a fishy on board with you <3 Prettty sure I'd have to overnight him there. Unless mom wants to keep him. weeell seeee. I don't even know if I would take my tanks with me or not? Probably just cheaper to order another one...or two depending on if I get my dream fish or not.

I feel like my animals are all 'only children' of their species. One cat, not getting another one. I wANNTTT another one but it's not fair to her. I would also like another dog but meh. My dog is an only child. Cat and dog get along really well. fred is fred. Kitty doesn't care about him, neither does dog. FRED NEEDS A BROTHER :3 HAR HAR HAR. Maybe that would get him flaring hahhaha.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese