Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #53911 
LeoTheLakerBetta

I like california hehe. I hope it snows down at Big Bear so I can hit the slopes :)

We finished our Christmas tree and I think it looks beeeaaaauuutiful.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #53912 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Sad we dont get a Christmas tree.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #53913 
Silverfang

no eggspot, but he's staying small like most of the others.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #53914 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Woohoo! My computer case got here! Time to get my geek on. Wait would last post to this post count as a mood swing? I'm glad none of you have met me in person. I sometimes wonder how my friends are my friends probably because they're pretty weird to no offense to them.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #53915 
Laki

I like not having a christmas tree. Less to clean up after. I'm a grinch lol

I cannot wait to go to NS on the 19th either. Hopefully something fun happens :)

Sakura, Ole's name sort of sounds like Ollie. xD

I cannot imagine living with 7 cats again. I did with my old roommate hoarder and woah. It was always cats! Then we rescued the cat my mom has now who had 2 kittens and she had to rear them in MY bedroom with the door always closed lol I know what a cathouse is like! More like madhouse! lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #53916 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a steady day. getting more snow too. and some how my tank seem to be slowly clearing on it's own which is nice.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #53917 
madmonahan

*facepalm* help! Today I got a fancy goldfish from my friend because they are moving and there other option was this girl.....and by the way the girl keeps her betta....I couldn't risk it! So I took him/her in. It came with a one gallon bowl. I know WAY to small! But that's all I have, so I got it some clean water. (very yucky water!) And I feel so bad because I know he needs a bigger tank but the biggest I have for it is a 2.5G!

So what do I do now? Tomorrow I will get the 2.5G ready but for now he'll stay in the bowl.

Also yay! My friend has asked for a ten gallon,a divider, and two bettas for Christmas!! I'm so exited to teach her because I know she will listen to me! Sure hope she gets into them because I need someone to talk to about bettas! (other than coming here! ;) I'm so exited! But sadly she's moving so I don't have long to teach her, I'm going to introduce her to this website! :D
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #53918 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Sadly I don't think a goldfish will last long in anything under a 10 gallon filtered tank.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #53919 
madmonahan

I know but this poor goldfish has been alive forever! They have had it and it has been in a VERY dirty bowl the whole time and still lives! :(
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #53920 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hmm, in that case I think changing the water out may finally do him in.. Usually ends up that way.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese