Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #53971 
Sakura8

Pearl, I have all four of my wisdom teeth and I was determined to go to the grave with them. But then I started getting horrible earaches that felt like my wisdom teeth were trying to grow into my eardrum. So I have to, as one friend puts it, put my big girl pants on and just do it.

Anything Goes is such a fun musical but there's a lot of tap dancing and some of the songs can be challenging. The song Anything Goes can be a real tongue twister. It was revived a few years ago on Broadway with Sutton Foster and the legendary Joel Grey. Was bummed that I missed seeing it. I mean, Joel Grey is like 80 now so he won't be in musicals forever. And Sutton is . . . whew. What a voice. I did get to see her in her Broadway debut in Thoroughly Modern Millie. That was so good and it would've been more enjoyable if my bored brother hadn't spent the whole show trying to figure out the gender of the person seated in front of us. During quiet, romantic songs, "I think it's a guy. No wait. Maybe it's a woman." Did I mention he was like 27 at the time?

Feel sorry for this kitten. Everyone hisses in his face.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #53972 
madmonahan

Does that mean you have to cut their hair? 0-O

Well it is a new cat and they are used to it only being their territory. Poor little kitty.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #53973 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

NOPE I gotta take their hair and you basically fold it back and put bobby pins in it and it looks like a real bob.
The play sounds really good. I may watch it tomorrow. But Friday for sure.
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #53974 
madmonahan

Wow that must be hard! It looks so real! 0-o
Old 12-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #53975 
Yuuie

hi all back from work boy was it slow all that snow we got today didn't help. and yay my tank is almost clear too. i can see all the way into the back now i just need some new filters for it and to take out what is left of the moss ball that was in there. it once had a tragic accident with the water siphon thingy when i was doing a water change. then one more water change and i should be able to put the swordtails back in and resist the temptation of turning it into a sorority. odd thing though i got alga growing on my decorations. not sure how that happened but it looks so neat going to just let it be for the corys.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:07 PM   #53976 
madmonahan

happy you got some things done! i need to do so much stuff....*facepalm*

finally posted a thread for my new bettas!
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #53977 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Plants! I was begging for plants than I finally got them and I got snails, leaves keep dying and the stems keep floating up from the gravel. But hey do look really good. Also in French we got the best extra credit assignment, to make a French cake called a buche de Noel than they will be judged the day before winter break, awesome!
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #53978 
madmonahan

now im hungry! what are the best kind of snails for a divided ten gallon, silk plants in the tank?
Old 12-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #53979 
Laki

Well my nerite Milly enjoys the whole tank to herself. She goes back and forth over the divider so.. Brutus the pond snail is MIA so I don't know where he went. I like Nerites but they're impossible to remove from the tank to feed!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #53980 
madmonahan

How do you take care of an nerite snail? What do they eat? :)

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese