Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #54081 
Sakura8

*hugs* Aw, Jen, I wish we lived closer together. And I don't blame you: Jack is one handsome, adorable fellow. :)

I'd so love to keep this little kitten but we'd need to add on another 1,000 square feet to keep everyone sane. This is so bad. So I know you're supposed to have one more litter box than you have cats but in the house, we only have one box. -__- Thank God our cats aren't weird and are willing to share or we'd be screwed. Right now the kitten has his own box but I don't know how much longer my mom wants to keep it next to the shower.

Madmonahan, 7 fosterings? That is awesome! Wish me luck that I can find a home for this little fellow.

Bettas, have you tried placing rocks around the bases of your stem plants so they don't float up? Sometimes stems need time to root strongly otherwise they pull loose easily, especially if the substrate is less than 2" deep.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #54082 
Tikibirds

Do I think the mayans were correct? Nope but I am amusing myself with the countdown. However if it does end, and I am at work, I will not be a happy camper

I put my storage bin tank on top of a spongebob lap desk, hoping it will work with a siphon since they don't really work when the tank is on the floor. It's about afoot off the ground and now devil cat seems to think I made him a home out of it. you want another cat? *dangles calcifer in front of sakura and other crazy cat people*

someone can take her too

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-15-2012 at 12:49 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:48 AM   #54083 
Sakura8

If the world wants to end just BANG suddenly like the lights go out and we're all gone before we know what hits us, I'm okay with that. I've made my peace with my maker long ago. But if it means the end of the world and we all suffer through the apocalypse, then NO. I don't want to watch my animals suffer because I can't find food for them or something awful like that.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #54084 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
no i havent try that yet but I think i will do what i was planing on doing and probably also use rocks like you said thanks for the tip. This is going to take a lot of work for the tank i wish i just got it right when i set it up in the first place.

Well I noticed a little bit of fin missing on 2 of the platys I hope it's not fin rot. And Sushi's really confusing me she has a little egg spot but when she was in the breeder net for her tail rot I saw little bubbles in the net with her can I girl make little betta bubbles or can a boy have an egg spot or something that looks like one?
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #54085 
Sakura8

Was Sushi one of the baby bettas? If so, from your avatar, I would say male. But if she/he was more fully grown, then most likely female.

EDIT: Tiki, I think Calcifer is adorable and I love beagles! *grabby hands* I'll give you my kitten for your kitten and you can throw in the dog just 'cause. :)
Old 12-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #54086 
Tikibirds

Deal

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-15-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #54087 
gossipgirl1031

Thanks Meg! I wish we lived closer too! One of these days I'll make it out to the west coast :) Good luck with the new baby! When we had 4 cats, we had 8 boxes! 1 per cat, per floor. The upside to just having one cat now. One box on his one floor. It just needs to be scooped everyday.

I should head to bed. Battling off strep throat...again. Feeling better tonight, but everything tires me out. Goodnight all!!
gossipgirl1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #54088 
Sakura8

Jenn, or we could meet in Versailles, KY and go see Zenyatta. :)

G'night!
Old 12-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #54089 
Tikibirds

You can have the 2 goldies as well as the cat, and begale who is on my bed SNORING

Old 12-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #54090 
Sakura8

I'll send you some methylene blue and a betta fish or two if you toss in a snail or two.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese