Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #54101 
Laki

Living without family and roommates is amazing, I must say. We pay a little more for this place but everything is included and the landlord welcomed pets.

I need to renew my referrals for massage therapy and orthotics and acupuncture. I had them for a year but never used them. My walk in doctor at school just freely writes referrals and tells me to exercise. I hate doctors, because I DO exercise. They think chronic pain is something I make up to get pills because I like taking them or something.

Who wants planaria?? huh? huh?? I'll trade you ALL the planaria and 3 assassin snails for the beagle Tiki xD
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:09 AM   #54102 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My frieend has really wanted a beagle.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #54103 
Laki

I live in a province where beagles are widely used for hunting rabbits.. For over a hundred years or more beagles have been kept in terrible squalid conditions outside in all weather. Our climate does not suit short haired dogs so you can imagine the discomfort. We have a large beagle rescue called Beagle Paws (www.beaglepaws.com) and they ship out rescued beagles to Canada and maybe the USA, I don't know. Anyway, these dogs are worth checking out- they're actually called "Newfoundland" beagles because of their slight inbredness and difference to other pure bred beagles. They're still sweet and loving.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #54104 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Wow own linage my dog is a yellow lab.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #54105 
Laki

Well, think of it as a strain of the beagle. For over a hundred years they have been bred to each other to endure a harsh winter climate - which toughened up their coats so tey can be really soft or kind of coarse like a terrier. They are usually larger or smaller than the purebred standard and have darker blends of tri-color or black-white varieties. The beagle loyalty is still there, and since they're rescued they REALLY bond. Some of these dogs have lived on a chain or in a wire-bottom kennel outside for up to 12 years before they're rescued. There is little enforcement around here, and for places that do get reported the owners move the dog and its kennel out of the view of neighbors, like under decks and stuff.

The Labrador retriever and Newfoundland dogs both come from my provinc as well :) We're glad to provide the world with 2 amazing universal breeds <3
Old 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #54106 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Our Dog was and is the Runt of the litter.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #54107 
Laki

But she's all love I bet :)
Old 12-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #54108 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

She can be very annoying at times. Our blankets hang over the couch and touch the floor and she loves to lye on them more than dog beds.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #54109 
madmonahan

So does our dog. we gave her her own blanket for her bed and she sleeps on that, but whatever chance on a different blanket she'll go for it. My mom doesn't like her getting on the couch because it is leather so she has to put alot of stuff on it so she doesn't jump on it.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #54110 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My dad does like the damage she can do to the couch.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese