Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #54111 
madmonahan

Our dog stays out most of the day so she doesnt have that many opportunities to get on it. But if she gets one, she'll take it.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:01 AM   #54112 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
My dog, Shelly is a lab mix we got her from the shelter and when I first saw here I knew she was mine. She would just bark and bark and bark unless you would pet her although she dosent do that know she knows she's loved. Theres this blood test you can do to see exactly what type of breeds your dog and I would really like to do that but it's like $300, ridiculous. My bet is on a lab, beagle, bird, cat, squirrel, deer, and maybe a hound of some kind mix. Yeah, she's weird.

Well got the cutout for the heater cut out of the hood but a light got wet or something because only one of the two lights are working.

Sakura I'm just going to say Sushi's a girl unless he does something like build a bubble nest. She should be fully grown but I hope she grows more because she's under 2 inches.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #54113 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Well here's Shelly my lab, beagle, bird, cat, squirrel, deer, and maybe a hound of some kind mix.
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2012, 09:18 AM   #54114 
bettasareawesome

Oh and Sakura Sushi is my only betta right now. And yes he's the one in my avatar although it's a small picture heres a bigger one. It's a little old but it's the picture in my avatar you cant see what I think is an egg spot though
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #54115 
madmonahan

Aawww she is so cute!! I love your lab, beagle, bird, cat, squirrel, deer, and maybe some hound of some kind mix! Lol so adorable! :)
Old 12-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #54116 
bettasareawesome

Thanks I love her in the first picture her paws up because she thinks I'm going to say shake, I just really would like to know where she came from because when we got here she knew how to fetchish and I think sit also theres a ton of dogs that look like her around her and I think theres a lab, beagle, bird, cat, squirrel, deer, and maybe a hound of some kind mix triangle because I've seen two shelters with a dog that look like her and the one we got her from and the cities make a triangle. OOOOOO AAA OOOOOOO (I did that totaly wrong)
Old 12-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #54117 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Olympia, ewww. Sounds like possibly a tapeworm or an anchor worm that broke loose from the body. General Cure, metronidazole, or Seachem ParaGuard, all very good parasite meds.
Aww man I already did the metro last week. I put in salt for now.
His slime coat is really built up in places, has been for a while. I thought it was a heater burn (he kept hiding back there) until I saw him itching and the worms.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #54118 
Laki

Dinner time. Hobbit later.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #54119 
madmonahan

Dinner time? Lol it's 12:00 PM here!
Old 12-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #54120 
ThePearlFish

Yup! Noon here too.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese