*hugs Lymp*
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #54303 
Sqbear46

So sorry to hear
Sqbear46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #54304 
Sqbear46

I changed the pic in y signature, that's the spoiled Yorkie Sweet Pea and the spoiled poodle/bichion ( I know I spelled that wrong) Lucky, visiting Santa...so cute, in fact I used this pic for my Xmas cards this year.
Sqbear46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:17 AM   #54305 
madmonahan

That is so cute!
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #54306 
Sakura8

I'm so sorry, Olympia. I don't get it. I hope it's not . . . that myco thing.

Tiki, I realize I never answered you but yes, those prefilters should work on Aqueons although I don't think they work on Tetra 40i because the Tetras don't have intake tubes.

Almost bought another girl, an orange dragonscale. I think my Petco stacks the betta cups on top of each other on purpose so I'm forced to go through them and see all these cute bettas as I restack them. Also bought the catfood and the algae sponge but forgot the oral syringe. And the sponge I got is for acrylic, not glass. *facepalm*

Bekah, lol, I was about ready to message you on FB this evening. Was in Michaels and thinking, "Wonder if I can use her employee discount?"

Olympia, thought of you. They had a triops kit at Michaels. Almost bought it.

Sqbear, adorable!

Mad, I love your avatar! So orange!

EDIT: I CAN DO IT! I've done my research and I can start a saltwater reef tank! When I get the money, which should be in about 10 years. >.> Rent drains a lot. Ugh. "We're not gonna pay last year's rent, this year's rent! Rent, rent, rent!"
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #54307 
Tikibirds

I knew they wouldnt work for the tetra filters since they dont have that tube thing. I may order some pre filters for the aqueon then.

BECKA - your rabbit snail is acting odd. It keeps poping its head in and out of the shell while its laying on its backside. Is this normal?

And there is a bunch of...stuff...covering every plant in my tank. Looks like underwater dust bunnies. should I remove everything and clean it?

and I want another nerite but I dont wanna play $10 to ship one tiny snail >.<
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #54308 
Silverfang

I almost got a pair of rabbit snails... but they had in some rather... plant LOVING snails. Over night, 6 banana plants reduced to small bits of debris
Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #54309 
Tikibirds

I have found a rabbit snail nomming on my lilly leaves a few times. I want a snail for sluggles 5G but I don't want to put a trapdoor snail in there as they get so big - nerite? rabbit? shrimp that he will probably nom on?

And I foud a trapdoor snail on some hair grass. It kinda looked like a stripper dancing on a pole. I though hairgrass was supposed to spread out - not stay in one clump.

Last night the filter i took from my sister was making such a racket, I couldnt stand it anymore so I unplugged it. Then today, I rinsed out the foam I stuck in there and turned it back on. It's gonna have to recycle again, isn;t it? I only put the filter in there 2-3 weeks ago.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #54310 
Silverfang

nerite, tougher! They have two teeeeny thin antenna, and their bodies should be nice 'n safe.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese