Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #54381 
Sakura8

My family is ridiculous about Christmas gifts. My dad and brother are crazy hard to shop for and my mom just orders what she wants out of catalogs. She'll say "You can get me this for Christmas!" and a week later, there it is on the front porch. And all of the things I like are online but neither of my parents are proficient at the internet.

I just realized that a cat who is forbidden in my room is in my room. Dang tabbies, can't tell you apart!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #54382 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Why is one cat forbidden in your room? :p

Pip is getting a test run in the 20 gallon. So far he's being mean, but if he calms down I'll double win since he can have his big home and I can have my sorority.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #54383 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonahan View Post
I like to open the smallest presents first! Some people start with the big, I start with small. :)
Me too!
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #54384 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Baby is cute, her cheeks are ridiculous.

I have not even begun to shop for these people yet. ugh, life. I hate the malls too. I wanted to bring local coffee from home but didn't think of it until we landed here -_-

Oh, back home the old wives talk about dreams about babies mean someone around you will die or get terminal.. And dreams about death mean someone around you will be born or get pregnant. But so far it has not come true for me. Just brought it to mind.
i have so many dreams about babies though. no one has died yet!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #54385 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Did you know they think they made a cure for cancer? They take some of your white blood cells and change them to attack cancer cells. They've already cured a few people, pretty cool.

And watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXI57qpasM
Old 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #54386 
bettasareawesome

OOOOOO! And this, its really funny if you've been watching a lot of youtube the past year and know about a yet of really popular youtubers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo
Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #54387 
Silverfang

burnt the knuckles on both of my hands :/

Last edited by Silverfang; 12-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #54388 
xjenuhfur

Mah frienddddd is spending the night tonight. We're gonna catch up on the episodes of ponies we've missed! Yay ponies! :D

But right now we're watching hoodwinked.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #54389 
djembekah

jelly i need a girls night
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #54390 
Tikibirds

Quote:
Tiki if she does that much laundry the low water pressure could be caused by the washer running. I'd tell you more about how to fix problems like that but it's too early and I just woke up, that and I know plumbing is a pain in the *** so I'll spare you from knowing and having to fix it.
The pressue is ALWAYS very low - weatehr she has done laundry or not. She said it was fine but then the town did something and now there is like no pressure. its only the kitchen. The bathrooms are fine

Devil cat is not allowed in my room, yet he always is.

Ponies? I want to watch ponies too....
Speaking of which, I got my pony swap box in the mail today AND my box for the ornament swap which also contained a my little pony coloring book and giltter crayons in addition to the actual ornament (both swaps were held via my little pony forums). You should of seen my mothers look when I wipped out giltter crayons and a coloring book

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-19-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese