Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #5511 
Sakura8

Wow, that's got to be tough for the economy of Mumbai. It's hard to think of sand as being scarce, y'know?

Jirothebetta, pics, pics! Where are the pics?

In other news, Sherman is acting . . . off. He's spending a lot of time hiding on the bottom in a corner. Consequently, he's starting a course of Anti-Bacterial pellets today, whether he likes the taste of them or not. And twice he got stuck under his anubias plant and couldn't figure out how to get free. Aargh, it all happens at once.

And in still other news, Scooter is doing okay. Still can't swim worth a dime but he's more active and scoots everywhere. He likes to hide in his little cave with just his tail hanging out. And the other night I caught him on his betta hammock, he looked like a mermaid sunbathing on a rock.

Hey, how are you feeling, Fighter? Any better?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #5512 
Jirothebetta

I have a few pics. but the site won't let me upload them....keeps telling me a security token is missing or something Whats a security token ?

Last edited by Jirothebetta; 07-27-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #5513 
fightergirl2710

Much better! Thanks :) I went to class today after 5 days, felt good ... Kami is being insane! She has now decided she will nip the big girls as well.. Peaches is double her size! These chicks are 3 times! Luckily she sneaks up behind them, the get all shocked and zip away... She has the bestest luck lol!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #5514 
Yuuie

O.O condos are pricey
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #5515 
Sakura8

Jirothebetta: Uhm, I have no idea what a security token is. Are you running the new Windows platform? Whatsitcalled, Windows 7?

Fighter: I'm glad you were able to go to class, being able to be out and about must feel great. And maybe Kami wasn't such a good name after all, she's living up to it a little too much. Actually, she sounds like a ninja, stealthily sneaking up, goosing them and taking off. Hehe, I can imagine the looks of surprise on the big girls.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #5516 
Sakura8

Condos? Are you thinking of moving out, Yuuie?
Old 07-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #5517 
Pitluvs

I used playsand in mine, a ^%%$# to rinse clean before you use but it looks so pretty. I hear pool filter sand is good or silica #2 sand.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #5518 
Yuuie

lol i was just wondering what the prices were really can't afford to move sadly. sisters kids wouldn't go to bed last night again so stayed up late again but i got the day off so it's ok but still jayden is doing that thing again where she just won't go to bed when she should so she keeps her brothers up.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #5519 
Sakura8

Thanks, Pitluvs, I'm thinking of going with pool filter sand just because there's a pool supply store right next to the Petco.

Yuuie: How old is Jayden?
Old 07-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #5520 
fightergirl2710

I know the name is prophetic -____-.. She's a little nutbar, that girl! You should see how she does it, it's so funny.. She'll move in from the side or from below and it all happens in slo mo XD
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese