Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #55231 
Butterfly

morning ^_^ 5 HOUR ENERGY is like ESSENTIAL to have in my bag. I can't stand how strong it is so I dilute it with water. /random. I only have half a bottle left and am counting on that to get me through the day. ugh. Have to make up a bunch of math quizzes, finish my art final, lab, project, and another project. how wonderful ugh.

on another note fred managed not to do any more damage to his fins. I floated all the anacharis near the top so he has a nice big lounge to sit on at the top. But he likes to sit at the botttom and then go back to the top and sit on the anacharis. I think I still want to get him a plain unfiltered 5gal though. And put my future betta in the chi.

have to ace out finals.

i love this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw

Also ordered more stress coat, pipettes, and a SIPHON <3

Last edited by Butterfly; 01-03-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #55232 
Yuuie

well guess the boys didn't need a ride today after all but still needed to wake up early for work.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #55233 
Silverfang

I'll take real caff for a double shot of espresso to wake up!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #55234 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Lol when my dad goes to Starbucks he asks for a double macchiato espresso, and the person is like, ummm... Okay...
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #55235 
Silverfang

ewww... charbucks.

Espresso is supposed to be ground, then tamped, then brewed. And brewed within a few minutes of grinding. They have burnt beans.

I'm also an espresso snob who is planning on upgrading to a 700$ machine soon.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #55236 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Hehe my dad isn't too picky and when he wants coffee he really wants it. But usually we only go to Starbucks if we are on a road trip. But at home my dad grinds it, then packs it into the machine, and then turns it on. But he only recently bought the machine with the grinder maybe 3 or 4 months ago. That's kinda recent I guess since all my life before we would get the pre-ground at the store.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #55237 
dramaqueen
Banned

My brother has some really fancy, expensive coffeemaker that grinds the beans and makes the coffee in like 2 minutes or something like that. Lol I think it makes cappucino and stuff like that, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #55238 
thekinetic

I like a cup of joe, just plain old coffee not some cityfied italian roasted half caff no whip double chocolate machiowhatever the heck it is......uh dag nabbit! And I tried ordering just a coffee at starbuck once, they at first looked at me funny and then the coffee I got tasted like feet!

I'll stick to my drip brewed and percolator coffee thank you! :) And their tea isn't any better either, Tazo *spits* is nothing but hot leaf juice. For a place that seems to pride itself on fancy stuff they sure have a poor taste in tea.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #55239 
Silverfang

I don't like the all in one machines.

I buy locally roasted beans. I was going to upgrade last year, but I had to spend my refund on moving. Sigh.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:23 PM   #55240 
Butterfly

Mmm I love my cafe vanilla frap with two extra shots. Drooling but all I have is two hours of a five hour energy xD headed to art...
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese