Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #55341 
Tikibirds

Seek out Aokashi - they have some pretty awsome small planted tanks - jars and stuff. Anacharis always melted in my tank but went wild in my sisters. WHY does everything do so well in there when she NEVER CHANGES THE WATER AND ITS OVERSTOCKED with GOLDFISH

I have a balloon with fins
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #55342 
djembekah

that beehive is TOO cute
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #55343 
Sakura8

Poor girl. :( My only other idea is that maybe it's external parasites up under the scales. That would explain the pineconing but not the bloating.

I feel bad. In order to save the rest of my clothes, I went and got a smaller rat cage that is not multilevel. It's only 15" high and sits on the ground, well beneath the clothes. The girls are like "Where is our big cage?!?!" Sorry girls. As soon as I move, you go back into the big cage. Even though it's a "rat" cage, I was thinking of putting a guinea pig in it when I move. *cries to think of how much money she has spent on two pet rats*

I can hear them now. They are having revenge on me by throwing all their food around. I'll have to fish it out of the bedding later.

Haflingers, beautiful palomino ponies from Norway. Hardy little buggers. Also the ponies from the British Isles, like the Shetland, the Dartmoor, and the Exmoor. They look so shaggy in winter.

I want a horse. But I'm pretty sure I can't fit that in my closet.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #55344 
Tikibirds

I put some jungle parasite stuff in there. Looks like yellow salt - parasite guard or something that said it helps internal parasites.
If she had external parasites wouldnt she be scratching aganist things? She kinda just hoovers in one spot with the fins flapping a mile a minute.

The behive was from petsmart but the pain is comming off
Old 01-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #55345 
FishyFishy89

yeah...horseys no fit in closest. MAYBE a mini horse...but that be a squeeze xD

Tiki, plants thrive on what the tank naturally produces. So the goldies are providing EXCELLENT food for the plants. So if you wanna give the plants a try again, I say, don't do your normal water changes for a while. The plants will natural absorb and use what is produced.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #55346 
madmonahan

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  16.6 KB
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #55347 
Tikibirds

I have plenty of other plants that love me - she can have the anacharis. I'm just amazed at how it went from one or 2 sprigs of it into a huge freakin mass of stuff. its like an anacharis jungle but only 2 stands that kept branching off

them there fish have some awfully BIG lips

And if Devil Spawn does not leave my unmentionables alone, I am going to dunk him in one of the fish tanks

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-04-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:29 AM   #55348 
Sakura8

In cat years, he is a teenager so now is the time to become curious about women and womenly apparely. Did he have his head in the cups? And at least the beagle didn't steal it and run down the street with it flapping in the breeze.

With some external parasites like ich and velvet, they would be itchy but I've found that with external parasites like flukes and hexamita, they don't seem to get itchy and rub. They just clamp up and start overproducing slime coat.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #55349 
Tikibirds

He has an unnatural obsession about licking the begal. When he was a kitten he would try and drink from her nipples, now he just licks her chest. always the same spot too.

I dont think she has any excess slime coat - it would look like slime comming off the scales, right? could she be eggbound?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #55350 
Tikibirds

He has an unnatural obsession about licking the begal. When he was a kitten he would try and drink from her nipples, now he just licks her chest. always the same spot too.

I dont think she has any excess slime coat - it would look like slime comming off the scales, right? could she be eggbound?

I need a light for a 5G..one that can support plants. I guess i need a hood as well

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese