Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #55551 
Tikibirds

where do you keep all these cages and tanks??
I got a bird, newt, demon cat and a begale to make your collection complete
2 birds actually- 2 very angry birds in a very small cage. They are atually my mothers - never have they been out of the cage.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 AM   #55552 
Sakura8

Tiki, a lot of the tanks are in my room. I have tanks on almost every available surface. There's also a tank in the bathroom and the two tanks in the garage. The rat cage is on the floor of my closet (cleaned out my knitting/crochet supplies and put in storage) and the hamster cage is on my bookshelf. Oh yeah. The sorority is in the rec room because my mom loves it.

I will take the demon cat, the newt, and the beagle but I shall give the tweety birds to my neighbor who keeps them (during the summer when she keeps her window open, I can hear them singing). I want a big bird like a cockatiel or a parrot.

I am looking forward to the day when I move into my house.

Only two used bookstores in my dumb town and the one I went to doesn't have a copy of Les Miserables. Went into the Barnes and Noble in Sacramento and it didn't have a copy either and I also totally forgot to look at history books on the French Revolution and for more Pearl S. Buck books. In other words, I totally wasted a trip to a bookstore. Bah.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 AM   #55553 
djembekah

Okay i totally stepped wrong on my right foot earlier when I was playing Just Dance with Lucy. I didn't really think much of it, even though it kinda hurt. Now I can't sleep it hurts so much. Took five Ibuprofen though...hope it helps and that I didn't OD on ibuprofen. lol.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:54 AM   #55554 
madmonahan

Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight. -__- I'm in so much pain...I am exhausted. I can't take any medicine because I have to wait a certain amount of time, plus I have no idea which one I have to take. ;-(

Edit: we posted at the same time about the same thing.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #55555 
djembekah

Lol. sorry you can't take anything :( what was wrong with your toe?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:30 AM   #55556 
madmonahan

Errr ingrown toenail growing into my tissue. I can't wait to take this bandage off my toe, and get some medicine.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:45 AM   #55557 
Butterfly

Fred's dorsal is totally mangled. I don't think he's biting it I think it's just really crippled so it gets dragged a lot. ugh

He's a cutie pie. Saw him sleeping on an amazon leaf. <3
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #55558 
Laki

Hope you feel beter Bekah and Mad. I did my own toe surgery to remove ingrown nail and fungus... The nail is grown back and so is the fungus. -_- I think this means a trip to the doc who will give me a strict regiment involving bending my back too much which = toe fungus staying.

Need money for tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar.

CONGRATS sakura on Evita. Love the name, love her calico colors! She's gorgeous. I have seen calico hamsters around years ago before "panda" and "black bear" syrians became a thing. I used to have a "panda" hamster but I was a kid and it died of wet tail before I could do anything with it. I miss having my little Button around. Used to give him free run on my bed and make little obstacle courses for him to find his food. Oliver can control himself with Bunny but anything smaller is dead before it gets in the house with this cat.

Momo the hamster is adorable!! Never seen one that color around here. Always large syrians and russian dwarf in the standard color.

One of my history courses ("seafaring in the Atlantic", Sakura and Tiki) is in a classroom which can comfortably fit 12-15 students ... There are 23 signed up for the course. I was, of course, late yesterday and had to cram myself in there. Time for hot steamy seafaring discussions.

Broccoli salad? Tell me how I can eat healthier?!?!? I only eat cooked broccoli in pastas and such. My pasta intake is like an addiction- compared to kibble addiction in cats and rabbits (not a natural diet but they act so excited for it)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #55559 
Tikibirds

I hate it when they overbook classes

My favorite was overbooked geology classes. Some were classes that did not have a lab section with it - but they would hold the class in specialized lab rooms. Small lab rooms for like 15 students. There would be like 22 people in the damn class

I figured out a way to get a minor in geology WITHOUT having to take any extra math classes so no calcus or anything over basic collge math

I'm hoping my tax refund is big enough so that I can take a class and not get kicked out for non attendance. I need to enroll in something by april. If I enroll in march, i should be back to work in april and can pay whatever i owe off via paychecks. It's like $1000 PER class at American Public university.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-08-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #55560 
Laki

Yes this hist class is in a Chemistry room. Not lab though. Hopefully it changes.
How did you manage no math for geo??! Wow. Skills. I took BA intentionally to avoid math and silly things like that. The science credits I have are in Psych (which I love).
Fingers are crossed for your tax refund :) I cannot believe how inaccessible college is! My goodness. I pay 300$ per course here (cheapest university in Canada I think) and Matt's (and Silverfang's) college tuition is slightly cheaper. I will make this teacher thing work but my fall back now is trades in college lol. College almost guarantees a job, whereas university merely gives you nice fancy wall art.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese