Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #55571 
Laki

Mmm, Bekah, do you buy pre-split sunflower seeds? Or do you huck the shells yourself? lol

Soooo tired, and just ate 2 large chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Probably not a good combination.

And the psych I'm taking is sexual behavior. Taking it with my conservative friend (her idea). I am already annoyed at her.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #55572 
djembekah

oh pre split for sure, lmao. too lazy to shuck myself xD need too many for that!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #55573 
Laki

It's what stopped me from eating sunflower seeds lol
I also lived in a sketchy neighbourhood where kids bought the bags in mass and spit the shells everywhere (including in school). Might not be able to eat them ever again.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #55574 
FishyFishy89

Oh lookie here, we've got a bubble nest a-brewing. Looks like someone wuves his new floaters loads and loads.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #55575 
Yuuie

hi all back from shopping and managed to hit petsmart to yay ended up getting food and somehow managed to walk out with 3 new girls and a shark XD. and my sister was no help she was like why not lol
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #55576 
FishyFishy89

Erm....I tink I can remove the fake plants now xD
Old 01-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #55577 
Yuuie

lol only if you really want o
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #55578 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Hope you feel beter Bekah and Mad. I did my own toe surgery to remove ingrown nail and fungus... The nail is grown back and so is the fungus. -_- I think this means a trip to the doc who will give me a strict regiment involving bending my back too much which = toe fungus staying.

Need money for tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar.

CONGRATS sakura on Evita. Love the name, love her calico colors! She's gorgeous. I have seen calico hamsters around years ago before "panda" and "black bear" syrians became a thing. I used to have a "panda" hamster but I was a kid and it died of wet tail before I could do anything with it. I miss having my little Button around. Used to give him free run on my bed and make little obstacle courses for him to find his food. Oliver can control himself with Bunny but anything smaller is dead before it gets in the house with this cat.

Momo the hamster is adorable!! Never seen one that color around here. Always large syrians and russian dwarf in the standard color.

One of my history courses ("seafaring in the Atlantic", Sakura and Tiki) is in a classroom which can comfortably fit 12-15 students ... There are 23 signed up for the course. I was, of course, late yesterday and had to cram myself in there. Time for hot steamy seafaring discussions.

Broccoli salad? Tell me how I can eat healthier?!?!? I only eat cooked broccoli in pastas and such. My pasta intake is like an addiction- compared to kibble addiction in cats and rabbits (not a natural diet but they act so excited for it)
Seafaring in the Atlantic! I would die to take a course like that because I love maritime history. *drools uncontrollably*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #55579 
FishyFishy89

I'm so tired. I tink I'll be hitting the hay early today.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #55580 
Mo

Bekah I'm uploading pics of my new plants right now :)
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese