Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #55651 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
i do love Psych
Me too!! (If you are talking about the show :P)

I really shouldn't drink this fizzy root beer, I feel gassy like I am filled with air after drinking carbonated beverages, but I am throwing caution to the wind and treating myself a little.

I just woke up from a nap. I ended up falling asleep in front of the TV and waking up a few min. ago.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #55652 
madmonahan

I love that show to! ^-^
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #55653 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Oh my god! (Sorry) Shelly just ate a nearly full bottle of bloodworms! Im so mad at her, ugh really.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #55654 
madmonahan

Oh gosh, is she okay?!
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #55655 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Yeah, shes taking a nap right now, once she are all the choclate out of an advent calender, the bloodworms thing had one of those child safety locks on it too.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #55656 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasareawesome View Post

I'm boooooooooooooooooooored, I have to read and journal, minus the journaling (amateur procrastinator) hehe I'll will go play with my lazer, or watch doctor who or psych, options options.
You are DEFF part cat!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #55657 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a slow day.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #55658 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mother is driving me nuts! She gets stuff wrong and when I correct her she goes ballistic.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #55659 
FishyFishy89

Could anyone tell me how this could be interpreted to be rude? Mind you, this poster kept saying over and over that her buns will continue to be in the too small cage and she will not rehome them.

Original posting
Quote:
IM NOT EVER GETTING RID OF THEM EVER EVRE EVER EVER!!!!!!! i wish somebody would relize how happy they are, i am not getting the wrong information, I KNOW DARN WELL THE CAGE IS TOO SMALL but they anrnt in the cage all day long , not even half the day!!! I know everything there is to know about rabbits!! Ask me somthing and i can anser it!! ( im not trying to brag but im trying to prove how much they mean to me) and no i do have neought space for them. I live on a 20 acre farm
My response:
Quote:
They're not happy in that cage. Many rabbit owners will actually recommend you to bunny proof a spare bedroom and use that as their "cage". And if you've got that much land, you must be able to provide SOMETHING decently sized for those rabbits. If it was me, I'd make room for MYSELF in the shed and sacrifice my bedroom in the house for those rabbits. If those rabbits mean that much to you, then you'd make some great sacrifices for them.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #55660 
Laki

Had a nap and now I want pop. So I made zinger tea. Can only be improvement hey?

Rabbits need a large cage regardless of whether they come out or not. This person may "know everything there is to know about bunnies" but when her rabbits get aggressive and fight because they feel cramped and one ends up with an abscess- what will she do then?! Silly girl. Rabbits cannot express their emotions in a way humans understand and if they cannot stand up in the cage it is then impossible for this "expert" to know how her bunnies are happy. Someone hold me back, lemme at 'er! Lemme at 'er!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese