Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #55661 
Sakura8

Everyone, thanks for reassuring me about Evita eating the bedding. It's so funny to watch her stuff the food cubes in her mouth. So far, she hasn't used her wheel yet. I don't know if she doesn't like it - it came with the cage and hangs on the wall. There's no room in there to get a free-standing wheel. Please, Evita, don't make me buy another cage just so you can run in a wheel . . .

Tiki, the tank looks beautiful! How about the eggs? Any make it?

Maisy, yes, I love The Good Earth, although it made me sad the way O-lan was treated. I also read Hidden Flower. I will definitely look up the author you mentioned. Always looking for good reading material.

I feed my fish quality food, change 50% of the water a week and yet the darn things never grow or never spawn. This is the 20gal. Although, the fish in the 29gal haven't grown either. I don't get it.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #55662 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
I dont thunk your rude but the person is probably thinking s/he know about rabbits and s/he dosent want people correcting him/her on his/ her thoughts.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #55663 
FishyFishy89

Alotta people were on her? case about her putting her 2 male buns in a VERY small cage. The cage wasn't even the minimal size for 1 guinea pig!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #55664 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm getting tired of being a caregiver.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #55665 
ThePearlFish

FishyFishy-

What the above poster said sounds more defensive, and yea, bragging isn't all that attractive, but the poster does say she gives adequate out-of-the-cage time for her rabbits.

What you said doesn't sound rude really, but I can understand why the poster was feeling defensive if a bunch of people were piling on her without listening and understanding her POV. Of course, I don't have the full story, so it would be unfair to comment on the OP as a whole for his/her statement.

Personally, if I had a rabbit, I would not devote a whole room to them and though I would give a bunny adequate time out, I could not leave it out 24/7. I just do not have that capability or space. Doesn't make me horrible rabbit owner or incapable of giving it all it needs. I take care of all my pets to the best of my abilities, but yea..

I personally think that even if some people do things a little different with their animals that you would not do, doesn't make if "wrong" per-se. :)

Just like some people have a gallon tank for each of their Bettas and others have 5+ gallons. As long as they care for them and give their animals what they need to thrive, that is what counts. :)

I am watching the people choice awards, there is nothing else to watch on TV.. sighhz..

I also had an Apple Blossom for dessert, yummmy!!!!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #55666 
thekinetic

That fool should know one word if they are taking care of more than one rabbit, HUTCH! If you don't have the money or space do not keep them and understand you cannot keep them.

I sacrifice a lot of space in my room I could of used for anything but instead chose it for my pets, and I admit my parents think I'm nuts for this. But I love animals, and always have, and if I could keep rabbits I would. But coming from an experiance from when I was young I do not have enough room and I could put several more fish tanks or cages in my room!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #55667 
Silverfang

night folks, here's hoping the snow starts over night, not tomorrow afternoon. Four day weekend would be super!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #55668 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I would never talk about my pets online if I had small ones. People are too picky. Like whoever came up with 300 square inches for a hamster or whatever. Only fish and reptile people seem calm.

Got a 91% on my advanced functions test and a 96% on homeostasis test. Phew. Study MORE MORE MORE!
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #55669 
ThePearlFish

Oh, Olympia, I will probably regret it by mid-march, but I am slightly envious of you right now and cannot wait for the spring semester to start here! :P (starts next week. I am somewhat anxious though cus I am taking one 8 wk course and a 16 wk course at once. Will be hectic for the first 8 wks.)
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #55670 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

What kinds of courses are you taking, Pearl?
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese