Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #55801 
madmonahan

Where do you get those pictures bekah?! XD

I'm going to petsmart tomorrow! Wish me good luck, because I seriously don't need anymore Bettas...at the moment ;)
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #55802 
Laki

Aw Tiki, sorry to hear about your taxes/UE. The state controls the money and we are just numbers to them. They take take take and give as little as possible back. :(

Sorry about your girl too, Tiki.

Silverfang, I was not there in LOOOONG time. I'm glad he uses bowls now instead of that pathetic three way thing. He also promised to order me in a mustard gas last year, I did not follow up.

So Bunny and I just sat in the room and I read her an article on the politics surrounding the Newfoundland Railway in the 1880's. lol I don't think she was very impressed by it bc she peed on her blanket.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #55803 
Silverfang

Wonder how many folks had to shovel out their front door.

I'll ponder it as I go to sleep :P night!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #55804 
Laki

We had to shovel out our front door -_-" I'm way too lazy to upload pics. I was training Oliver to wave. Now its 3am. Night!!
Night Silver :)
Old 01-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #55805 
MollyJean

Hah.. Today was a fine spring day in East Tennessee (it should be freezing out, so you know).. a little wet but warm and pleasant... Sorry you guys got all our Winter.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:16 AM   #55806 
Tikibirds

It was 40 and raining BUT everything froze up at night and the driveway is a sheet of ice, literally.

The whole unemployment thing makes me so mad because the cut off for the last quarter was december 31 and I submitted my application ON december 31 - like an hour before the stupid cut off. Had I waitied till January 1, then the preiod from october-december would of been counted and I would of made enough money to qualify. I'm like can't I jusst freakin reapply using today's date so that I qualify? But Nooooooo. I can not reapply till THIS quarter ends and that isn't till march 31

Why does it have to go by these quarters? Can't that just look and see that I worked from May-January and go with that?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #55807 
FishyFishy89

Sorry if this annoys you Tiki, but I'm a bit confused.

How come you were applying for unemployment in December but you were still employed?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #55808 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #55809 
FishyFishy89

Anyone ever reuse a cat litter bucket as a tank bucket? I have one that appears to be 3-5 gallons and I'm currently rinsing it with hot HOT water and white vinegar.

Last edited by FishyFishy89; 01-12-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: LITTER! not little! xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #55810 
Laki

Because of the process of UE probably. I know it's hard around here to get it AND there are tonnes of seasonal workers (teachers, some city jobs like plowing and salting, fishing, sealing) I think this is just another social security network available for the people who need it but who cannot get it when they need it. I never heard of an easy "got my unemplyment done and got!" story. There's always trouble in some form.

Woke up, got Oliver on the catnip, fed the fish. I think they flare at each other when the tank light goes out but a light in the room is on. For example, I woke up and while I was waiting for my computer to come on I saw the two of them flaring and dancing and going nuts and presenting their sides of the divider. Both of them. I turned the light on and fed them and now they're normal.

Should I be concerned about this lights out business they're having?? Or should I feed them more?

Also, Bowser's tail changed so subtley I did not realise for a long time that it is not as combtail-like as in my avatar. I'll upload pics in a sec.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese