Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #55891 
Laki

lol I don't think I can do a 10g now. I measured the wall where I thought it could go, and same as your bedroom (I think) where you measured for the 75g it's just too snug to be safe. Too close to the door. I could do a 5g but I think I will wait a bit and put less money into the tank I already have (the 2.5) for shrimp. I know for a fact I can stick that on the kitchen window ledge.

YAY for productivity. I am kind of multitasking- reading about shrimp and reading for school. I am reading a history article now on sharks in the Middle Passage following slave ships. I think I'm going to enjoy this course ... In a sick detached way.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #55892 
djembekah

djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #55893 
Laki

YES I love smart cats.
Oliver is not that smart.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #55894 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Go here! Go here now! Tell if you can read it, I can and its so cool!

http://themetapicture.com/if-you-can...a-strong-mind/
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #55895 
thekinetic

Ah haha 1337 speech!:D
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #55896 
madmonahan

What is the thing he is finding??
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #55897 
Tikibirds

I would be excited about this if it didn't mean being stuck on a boat with my sister for a freakin week

I wanna do an excursion from St Thomas to St john where you go to a beach inside a national park and snorkel. The cranky one has an underwater camera

Quote:
Escape to the most pristine of the U.S. Virgin Islands - beautiful St. John. At the dock board a ferry for a scenic cruise through Pillsbury Sound to the island of St. John.
Upon arrival, you'll board an open-air safari taxi for a relaxing ride to Trunk Bay, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to view and photograph spectacular sights alongside the Caribbean Sea. Stops include the Cruz Bay overlook, Caneel Bay and Hawksnest Bay.
Enjoy approximately one-and-a-half hours at beautiful Trunk Bay to swim, snorkel, sunbathe, or just relax under swaying palm trees.
Afterward, you’ll re-board your transport and take a short trip back to Cruz Bay.
norkeling
Trunk Bay is the home of the National Park’s underwater snorkeling trail. It begins just offshore of the spit of land that juts out toward Trunk Cay and is marked by buoys. The trail consists of a series of underwater monuments with signs providing environmental information and identifying some of the flora and fauna common to the coral reef.
Fish survey volunteers report that on the average you should see (if not identify) 30 distinct species of fish in a half hour snorkel of the Trunk Bay Underwater Trail.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-13-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #55898 
Yuuie

yay was rather productive today. got my room all clean to where i can actually get to things so yay on that. also when out shopping, sister got that book she thought she had but really didn't and went to the other superstore for a change since it was right there so grocery shopping got done to. no trip to the petstore today but soon i think.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #55899 
Sakura8

Laki, haha, I agree about there not being answers in ancient history. Sometimes I wonder if we get to know all the secrets when we die.

LittleBettaFish, that poor ringtail. :( I'm glad you were able to catch it though. Euthanization is not a good end but it's better than slowly suffering to death.

Wellllll, Evita discovered her wheel last night. Found her last night trying to run ON TOP of the wheel but she figured it out later. I discovered that the way her wheel is, it has this big spoke in the center that she kept bumping into so I gave up and bought her a Silent Spinner today.

Downton Abbey, you intrigue me so.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:44 AM   #55900 
Tikibirds

I cant find season 2 of that show anywhere online. NETFLIX you are failing me
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese