Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 AM   #551 
Sakura8

And my newest girl, she has a big fancy name but I just call her Anju, also changed colors on me, the little twerp. She was the most beautiful sky blue when I saw her at Petsmart. I get her home and now she's almost as dark red as Zenny. I specifically picked her because she wasn't red! That's why I can't tell who is who when they're fighting. I try and take out the one I think is the aggressor and end up with the wrong one. I wonder if Anju will ever go back to being blue?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:25 AM   #552 
Sakura8

fightergirl thinks I should have a sorority of various shades of red. I think that'll happen even if I try to plan it otherwise, at this rate. Must be something about my room that screams "Red is the color to be!" I did try to get a beautiful teal girl. http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=73286 Sigh. There's a big dark blue girl still there. Wonder if I should go back and get her? She's huge though, bigger than both my males.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:31 AM   #553 
Bettawolf19

Dezzy's the biggest in my sorority she's also one of the lowest ranked depending on the others. And she's as big as my crowntail Blackbird who's bigger then oscar at least fin wise.

I need to head to bed though tis nearly 4:30am here and I haven't got any sleep yet. :) so talk to you guys in the pm? Lets see how many pages will be then XD
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:33 AM   #554 
fightergirl2710

Aww but the blue girl would get left out with all the reds! Maybe this time you should pick a red one so she turns blue when she's settled :P
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #555 
fightergirl2710

Lol! This sucks, my day is your night! We'll never sleep at this rate XD
Old 06-23-2011, 04:39 AM   #556 
Sakura8

G'night, Bettawolf. I hope Draco gets better by morning.

Haha, yeah, you know you have a point. There was a pretty red Cambodian at Petsmart that I thought about. There was also a cute little teal girl who needed parasite treatment. Sometimes I wonder if my three girls are out to kill each other because they all look alike.

I know, it's 2:40AM here and I've had 9 hours of sleep in the last 24. I've hit that hyper stage of exhaustion.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:43 AM   #557 
Bettawolf19

I'll be back in like 7 hours or so XD night yo!
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 AM   #558 
Sakura8

No wonder my fish are insomniacs. So am I.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:50 AM   #559 
fightergirl2710

G'night! Lol you aren't sleeping Sakura?
Hmm I never thought about it like that, I always thought they would feel more united if they were similarly coloured, not that they would fight. :D
Old 06-23-2011, 04:56 AM   #560 
Sakura8

Haha, I should be soon. My cats are wondering why I'm still up and they're already eyeing the best spots on the bed, ie, the pillow, the middle of the bed, the foot of the bed and pretty much anywhere else that makes it inconvenient for me to join them without cheesing them off.

I guess I should see how a different colored girl does but I'm afraid to buy one now because I'm afraid she'll turn red. There was a pretty pearl colored one at Petsmart, too. I wish I could find a marble girl but I'd be lucky to even find a marble boy.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese