djembekah

awe sorry maisy :(

us folks: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/a...3/#post1393143 MOAR FLOATERZ
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #56012 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
So I read up on what happened in the complex next to mine. So it happened in the back left corner of the complex, and I live in the back right corner of my complex. So I was a good amount of distance from it. But with my balcony door open, I could hear the sheriff over the intercom yelling commands. 1 was caught, the other one is still "at large". It was NUTS! They shut down the whole road outside the complexs and blocked off each and every complex.

Emma had to potty REALLY BAD!!! She pooped AND peed on the 1st blade of grass she touched! My Cane Corso on the other hand was peeing on every tree, rock, bush and hydrant. Usually 3 pees and he's good, he did a good 8 pees.
Wow scary.. !! But I doubt the runner would still be around the complex! HE's long gone I'd say.

AND Youhaveacanecorseandnevertoldme!??!? I feel betrayed. I love cane corsos. Pics please?? Pretty pretty please?!?! I love him already. Is he a dark brindle? If he is I'd like to request that you send him to Newfoundland please. kthx.

Dishwasher all hooked up an washing dishes. It's a bit clunky with all the cords but it works!!

SIlver, did you find out if you're affected? B. Buckingham is the official lawyer covering NL. I have the number, but it's easily accesible if you haven't called yet. It's a real person, no automation.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #56013 
Silverfang

My two friends and I are all affected. Once I've got all the information I'm contacting him.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #56014 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Wow scary.. !! But I doubt the runner would still be around the complex! HE's long gone I'd say.

AND Youhaveacanecorseandnevertoldme!??!? I feel betrayed. I love cane corsos. Pics please?? Pretty pretty please?!?! I love him already. Is he a dark brindle? If he is I'd like to request that you send him to Newfoundland please. kthx. .
Yeah, I'm fairly certain he is LONG gone!!

I do have a Cane Corso now. His name is Taco. He is a foster pup. His daddy was in the Army and died while in Iraq. I just did a photoshoot of him for the rescue. The group picture are with a Mastiff mix youngin/adult from the same Big Dog rescue.

FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #56015 
Tikibirds

oooh...floaters. Wants but they always go MIA on me

I can wins this?
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...ils&1358467322

Last edited by Tikibirds; 01-16-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #56016 
djembekah

oh he's a GORGEOUS doggy <3
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #56017 
Sakura8

Kinetic, awww. Yup, MoMo must be on something. That's some heavy-duty exercising.

Now that Evita has a Silent Spinner, I'm not bothered by her running. It's when she chews and rattles the bars of her cage like a crazy girl that disturb me. She does it in the middle of hte night because she wants attention then. You know how prisoners in old movies run their tin cups up and down the bars of their cell? She does that with her teeth. Other times she just chews and rattles like there's no tomorrow.

Fishy, glad you are safe!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #56018 
Tikibirds

chichiri makes such a racket in the middle of the night, running in the wheel or chewing
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #56019 
ThePearlFish

It is amazing what a nap can do for a mood after being sleep deprived for so long.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #56020 
Laki

Bunnies are crepescular so they're most active at dawn and dusk. So bunny is usually done her laps and zoomies before I wake up :) The small animal rescue posted pics of a baby chin. WANT

WOW Fishy. What a sad story for Taco :( I wish I was close would adopt him, I think he's beautiful. Great pics too!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese