Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 AM   #56041 
djembekah

Cold. i want to write. i don't want to sleep. complaaaaaain.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #56042 
djembekah

Just spent like ten minutes digging a splinter out of my foot with a sewing needle. this was after i already spent like ten minutes tryong to get ahold of the end with just my fingers! aaaannoying. splinter was removed though at least.

also downloaded a note taking app. Then i got some thoughts that were in my head about a story into paragraph form. i have more ideas but i should sleep a little.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #56043 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

First day without coffee. Drinking warm milk. It'd be hilarious if I was actually lactose intolerant and not this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 AM   #56044 
Laki

lol Olympia - this might make you L-I. Actually I read somewhere that since humans are the only mammal to continue drinking milk throughout its life that we have developed a sort of mild immunity but those who are dicagnosed lactose intolerant are actually those who have not developed the immunity. Humans are naturally L-I and should not drink milk past weaning.. Like all other mammals.
**also, I read an article for psych that was the findings from human breast milk. They found that only human breast milk contains a natural sugar which binds to the wall of the infants stomach giving them a stronger immune system and anti-cancer agents (for a while) and are stronger healthier babies than are formula fed infants. When they found this sugar, they tried developing a synthetic variety but it never worked the same. The only way to get this sugar into animal milk which people drink was to create genetically modified goats to carry it.. Long story short, breast fed babies are healthier.

Morning ramble. And a FYI so you can all go tell your circles of people this and everyone will be in the know and love the world and their bodies and not care about Kar-Kanye or whatever they're calling it.

I dreamed kind of vividly that Bunny was limping and I looked to find she had damaged her foot either on the NIC or from urine scald and so I took her to the vet who wanted to run expensive tests even though we could see what was wrong and I knew what we needed to fix it.. Then a sort of flashback came of going to the vet with my best little friend for euthanization. And how calm he was. And the feeling of his head dropping into my hands. And the doctor talking him through it.. And oh my god. I need to stop. Then I woke up with kind of intense body pain and I miss my dog.

Happy thoughts? Um.... Not right now.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #56045 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, I knew that... But coffee is way unhealthier for me sadly. -_-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #56046 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Mine is thick too but I guess each individual hair is really fine so maybe that's why it doesn't frizz? It just . . . hangs there. Limply. Doing nothing.
(<-- points to member name) Curly hair. It just has a hard time staying straight like I want it to. :P

15 more min. till my Botany lecture. Still have to get my textbook after this and then I need to renew my student Id. Mine expired like almost a year ago and I need to add money to it so I can photocopy stuff.

Then I can go home and take care of the animals' business and my food situation.. :D
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #56047 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #56048 
thekinetic

Laki did you know this is why there are so many kids with allergies to foods like peanuts and strawberries. It's because we coddle them now and back when my dad was growing up they were tougher and gave them peanuts anyway, and it was the same when my brother and I were growing up. So people built up a tolerance to them.

Of course this really get's my goat now a days as my niece isn't allowed to bring a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to school! OMFGWHAT?!! I don't give a dang about someone else's genetically weak kid, if you won't teach them to stay away from it on their own or better yet expose them to it to creat a tolerance then don't send them to public school. This freaking speedbump mentality needs to stop! /endrant
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #56049 
ThePearlFish

She can't bring her lunch to school cus someone else can't teach their kid NOT to eat SOMEONE ELSE'S FOOD, the food they are ALLERGIC to??!!! YEESH! What is the parenting world coming to nowadays...

Break during class. We started the first lecture. I really hope she doesn't go all the way till noon for this first class..

I am hungryfulls..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #56050 
thekinetic

That's exactly what get's me pearlfish. I can understand them being allergic, but don't make everyone suffer because of it.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese